Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there~

:218: Ehehe.. ~huggles the kitty tightly~ ^_^

Oh come on. Everyone in this world is weird. I, for example, fluxaite rapidly between states of extreme happyness and gender dysphoria fueled depression. I haven't actually had a depression moment in awhile right now so that's pretty awesOme

no sig here

~Rolls over to lay on her belly while taking a sip of her tea~ Mwell. For a second I panicked cause I thought that I just scared off the people Tongue

*holds up a cup for some tea, making an adorable kitty face* You could never scare us away.

no sig here

~Purrs and kisses his cute little face before pouring some tea in his cup~ ^_^ ~Then gets an idea and "accidently" got some drops on her breasts~ OH MY.. I'm so clumsy ;o

*stares at the drops on her breasts and can't stop himself from licking them* O-oh... I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have.... *blushes*

no sig here

~Giggles and enjoys the way he blushes and pulls him against my breasts~Tongueyong33:

*squirms a bit but is obviously enjoying it* Wh-what are you doing?

no sig here

*hugs mage from behind*

Hehe now Mage is in trouble.. a trapped trap! Tongueyong1:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

.///. What did i just walk into

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202: