Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rightful heir of the Futanari throne.

Your grace, I think you've miss the point on why I let Lady Starlight to escape. I am a Dragonborn, tell your guards to stand down or I will use Dragon like abilities to destroy you.

My love I hope you're okay.

"Damn.. That was a close one.." Said the mare, hiding in a tree, having her coat on, and also the hoodie on, it somehow brings a familiar image because of the coat, She remains silent as she starts to watch the guards out the castle, in alert at the moment.*

This mare only does requested commissions. :9:
Joffrey Baratheon Wrote:The throne doesn't need goddesses, they don't know anything about ruling and that is I am here.

This Goddess would resent that if your claim was anything more than that of a barking pup. However, if you wish to reign over people, go right ahead! I am going to continue creating entire worlds and traveling between the universes of my brothers and sisters. Enjoy your wars. Enjoy your reign. Right now, I am going to get fucked by some futanari.

When you learn of your true parentage, try to emulate their incestuous behavior. Family traditions are important.

And please, tell your mother I will be taking her brother's place in her bed tonight. Again.

Oh, did you hear that? It's your mother's voice. She's praying to me from there in her tiny little castle. She's praying that I will give her a divine child. How nice.
Altamira Wrote:This Goddess would resent that if your claim was anything more than that of a barking pup. However, if you wish to reign over people, go right ahead! I am going to continue creating entire worlds and traveling between the universes of my brothers and sisters. Enjoy your wars. Enjoy your reign. Right now, I am going to get fucked by some futanari.

When you learn of your true parentage, try to emulate their incestuous behavior. Family traditions are important.

And please, tell your mother I will be taking her brother's place in her bed tonight. Again.

Oh, did you hear that? It's your mother's voice. She's praying to me from there in her tiny little castle. She's praying that I will give her a divine child. How nice.

I officially love you Tongue
Here are my preferences Wink

https://www.f-list.net/c/triana%20of%20the%20glades

Let me seduce you...

This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Please don't even let these inferior commoners change you Joffrey Baratheon.

testing 123
Altamira Wrote:This Goddess would resent that if your claim was anything more than that of a barking pup. However, if you wish to reign over people, go right ahead! I am going to continue creating entire worlds and traveling between the universes of my brothers and sisters. Enjoy your wars. Enjoy your reign. Right now, I am going to get fucked by some futanari.

I've been gone for a while(writing thesis and shit) and you're just here spouting nonsense. Do you want me to carve my Hearteater to your chest so all of us will know if gods do bleed? Stop your madness woman, or I will have my guards rape you, all 20k of them.

Oh, so you want my uncle tyrion for the night? Then go fuck his dwarf dick, I don't care.

rarzor Wrote:This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Please don't even let these inferior commoners change you Joffrey Baratheon.

Like I would let them, this is my throne, my domain.

*Sighs* So this is the royal brat I have heard so much about Hmm? *walks upto him and slaps him across his face* Go before Lady stark and let her face fuck you, you little shit or guess what your getting fucked by your own little dick! *jacks off into his face hitting him in the eye* Get lost you little incestous mutt! *turns on the spot vanishing leaving a single stain on your royal shoes that reeks of cum as she leaves you hear a wicked cackle and a scream of joy as well as pain*

You're back. I figured someone finally poisoned you but no such luck it seems.

Joffrey Baratheon Wrote:I've been gone for a while(writing thesis and shit)

Don't kings have people to do that for them? Heh, I can imagine Joffrey's thesis; "101 reasons why I'm such a mommy's boy".

Methinks the King doth protest too much. As a humble Grand Maester of the Second Rank, may I suggest lamprey pie to cool the temperamental fires of late onset puberty? In all the Seven Kingdoms, I'm sure at least one comely wench can be found to keep an eel beneath her skirts. One eyed, perhaps, and likely to spit in your face when aroused, but still a rare enough treat for any man. The fish, I mean. Not even a one-eyed Wildling from Beyond the Wall would dare spit in your face, Sire!

*Yes, I know a lamprey is not an eel, but why confuse the poor boy?