Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
March Update - Lack of Space Makes Things Break
(26th May 2021, 14:22)dxasmodeus Wrote:
(26th May 2021, 07:05)spod Wrote: What News? Anything? it's approaching the end of May & there is no updates to speak of from the admins. Even a 'we've been to busy to give everyone an update' would be a communication at least.

When I get information from Echoen, I post it. No one is withholding anything.

To that end, Echoen had a discussion with the Staff yesterday. Little has been done because the real life jobs of the Staff members with the skills to finish fixing the forum have been taking precedence. We are looking for people who are skilled enough with CSS to help us out, but we nixed the idea of putting out a call for help on the form because of the lack of success we have had in the past. We are having to search outside the community for help and that is no easy task. We are trying to get things done as fast as we are able. Granted, that speed is not ideal or to everyone's liking, but we ARE trying. The issues we need to work out are not things a script kiddie can handle. We require skilled technicians. Finding someone we can trust with the forum and is comfortable with what we are is NOT an easy thing to accomplish. We ask for a little more patience.
Wonderful, thanks for the informative update - I understand the nature & complexities of the task, but the lack of info from the admins had me thinking that this site was heading toward some form of limbo or abandonment. Cheers.
Spod (noun) - one who wastes time on nonproductive activities online.