Hello there~

Mew Mew :3 Hai! ~Paws at the kitty~

you sure are friendlyTongueyong33:*hands you a bag of cat-nip*

I'm incurable, Love
You'll inherit it all
Everything that you see
You'll even get my disease
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hehiee youre already having fun with the residents :3. *whispers* btw...ally has cat nip~

Edit: curses! Ninja post again!

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

hahaha...to slow Tongueyong12:

I'm incurable, Love
You'll inherit it all
Everything that you see
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Yay two kittens now!!! Tongueyong4:

But no one wants to play with the boy foxy Tongueyong7:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

oh... so not true... dose foxes like cat-nip *offers Mimi the bag of nip*Tongueyong34:

I'm incurable, Love
You'll inherit it all
Everything that you see
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Ooo :188:CATNIP! ~Her ears perk up and tackles everyone who has catnip on them~Tongueyong28: and aww poor Foxy ;c ~Murrs at him and nibbles on his ears~ I bet there's a lot of people who'd like to play with you ^_^

Never had catnip before Tongueyong5:
It's hard to be sad when my ears are being nibbled Tongueyong13:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!

Wait why haven't I welcomed you yet? *huggles* a fellow Neko my friend *whispers in your ear* but if you try anything with my foxy... *steps back and smiles innocently*

no sig here

Oh my! THREE kittens!!! *tail flicks around crazily in joy* Tongueyong4: