Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A girl with a developing taste for futa art... And beyond ;)

Welcome to the site! Futa art grew on me the same way. So once again I say WELCOME!!

Keyblades, Mega Busters, and a Master Sword. Best weapons ever.

Hi and welcome. :]

Kadir Wrote:Hello, Katallia!
I myself am not available for RP, (loyalty obligation to gf ^^) but it's pretty much a guarantee that if you talk to some people around here you can find someone willing to get into an RP within practically no time at all.
Enjoy your stay, have a chat with like-minded people, and live your fantasies, girl. Welcome to Futanari Palace. Big Grin

Sad to read that but I totally agree with you. Sometimes it is hard to take apart fantasy from reality but I know what you mean. I had some freakish encounters in the past and got my head all messed up. I might consider your approach as a safety precaution... Thanks for the thoughts though!

Love Doll Mariska Wrote:Welcome to the palace!

Thanks Mariska! Pretty name by the way!

Ravar Wrote:Welcome to the palace. h
ope you don't get freaked out,
you've joined a forum of A-class perverted girlcockhunters. XD
enjoy your stay!

I'm not sure if that made me take the decision to join or the art itself... Now I'm not sure if I should keep postin... Lol! Well hope the previes I met are not as freakish as you say =)
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Kadir Wrote:Hello, Katallia!
I myself am not available for RP, (loyalty obligation to gf ^^) but it's pretty much a guarantee that if you talk to some people around here you can find someone willing to get into an RP within practically no time at all.
Enjoy your stay, have a chat with like-minded people, and live your fantasies, girl. Welcome to Futanari Palace. Big Grin

Love Doll Mariska Wrote:Welcome to the palace!

Ravar Wrote:Welcome to the palace. h
ope you don't get freaked out,
you've joined a forum of A-class perverted girlcockhunters. XD
enjoy your stay!

spacefender Wrote:Just keep one hand on the keyboard at all times and you'll be fine.

What should I do with the other one? *^_^*
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
andromeda Wrote:*waves hello* Big Grin

*blushes and waves back giggling*

wildbeyond Wrote:Welcome to the palace :3 Hope you enjoy yourself ^^

Thanks wildbeyond! I like your title by the way =)
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
ZX13Roxas Wrote:Welcome to the site! Futa art grew on me the same way. So once again I say WELCOME!!

I know what you mean! I mean... I'm not into cocks at all but I don't know... The images, expressions and stories are all so appealing!

Lilith-chan Wrote:Hi and welcome. :]

Thanks a bunches Lilith! Awesome nick name by the way!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hehe, thanks~ ^^

Welcome! And if you enjoy reading Futa-Yuri I hope you find my romances delightful! (^_^)

Welcome to the Palace! Smile I hope you have lots of fun here!

As you can see I updated my profile with an awesome avatar and everything!