Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A girl with a developing taste for futa art... And beyond ;)

Hello there!

I've been an anime fan since long ago but recently got into the dark claws of hentai. I just love the art. All of a sudden I found trapped by the cute and bold domain of futanari that caught me off guard :214:

I like to chat and RP so feel free to ask and I hope to hear from you! I tend to type until the battery dies or someone stops me so I think I am up to the challenge at the Palace.

Welcome, welcome to the grand Palace of Futanari.

I totally understand what you mean, futanari are addictive.

If you ever need someone to chat or RP with, I'm around usually.

Welcome, Katallia!

KyoKisaka Wrote:Welcome, welcome to the grand Palace of Futanari.

I totally understand what you mean, futanari are addictive.

If you ever need someone to chat or RP with, I'm around usually.

Thank you very much Kyo. I might take you up on that!

vella Wrote:Welcome, Katallia!

Hey Vella! Thanks for the welcome!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Katallia Wrote:I tend to type until the battery dies or someone stops me so I think I am up to the challenge at the Palace.

Typing isn't the first thing I think of when girls talk about doing something until the batteries die.

oh are strange people here...and i'm one of them, welcome to FP hope you have a good time here, and perhaps i'll seeya around the RP section...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

welcome ^^ please feel free to stop by and say hello often ♥
im asuka, and im very pleased to meet you~

spacefender Wrote:Typing isn't the first thing I think of when girls talk about doing something until the batteries die.

oh yeah, and....ha ha ha ^^

Greetings!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hi Katallia, and welcome to the Palace! Smile