Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there~

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Neko-sama Wrote:~Slighty shivers upon the touch, giggling while leaning in a bit as placing my claw under your chin~ Foxy foxy ;3 ~Let's out a soft murr before running the claw down on your chest~

*wags tail around happily smiling excitedly*

Cute Kitty!! Tongueyong1:
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)
The Guardian Wrote:Welcome!
Thank you! :3

KitsuneMimi Wrote:*wags tail around happily smiling excitedly*

Cute Kitty!! Tongueyong1:

~Purrs and cuddles into you, wrapping my tail around you while rubbing my cheek against yours~ Nyah! :214: Hold me tight foxy cause I'm so cold tonight ;<
Neko-sama Wrote:~Purrs and cuddles into you, wrapping my tail around you while rubbing my cheek against yours~ Nyah! :214: Hold me tight foxy cause I'm so cold tonight ;<

That's perfect because I'm always warm and hot~ *huggles the kitty tightly* Tongueyong21:
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
KitsuneMimi Wrote:That's perfect because I'm always warm and hot~ *huggles the kitty tightly* Tongueyong21:

Hahah :214: ~Purrs louder and nibbles on you~ The Palace itself looks like a warm and welcoming place too! :3 Wonder where the other lovelies are ~
Neko-sama Wrote:Hahah :214: ~Purrs louder and nibbles on you~ The Palace itself looks like a warm and welcoming place too! :3 Wonder where the other lovelies are ~

*nibbles on the adorable kitty ear* Yummy Tongueyong1:
KitsuneMimi Wrote:*nibbles on the adorable kitty ear* Yummy Tongueyong1:

~Murrs and closes her eyes while kneading on you~ :3

This is why kittens and foxes are the best. They're all so... cuddly Tongueyong20:

And other.. fun stuff. Yeah. Wink

KitsuneMimi Wrote:This is why kittens and foxes are the best. They're all so... cuddly Tongueyong20:

And other.. fun stuff. Yeah. Wink

Fun stuff you say ~Tongueyong33: I love fluffy beings ;o ~Squeezes you in a hug and taps around your body~ Oh.. Foxy.. Hope you don't mind my question, are you a boy or a girl foxy :163:

ROTFLMAO.... Mew.... HiyaTongueyong11:

I'm incurable, Love
You'll inherit it all
Everything that you see
You'll even get my disease
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}