Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!
AssassinSlime Wrote:This one in particular is beautiful

I mistakenly thought you described your own avatar.

Hehe Tongueyong1:
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

*grabs cressie and mage and takes them away before coming back for assassin and takes her with me*

hello again by the way :189:

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

*looks at last two posts*

...What the hell is going on here?!? Tongueyong5:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Sakura-chan Wrote:*grabs cressie and mage and takes them away before coming back for assassin and takes her with me*

Hey, you bring those sweet asses back here. It's not fair to hoard! *chases after you all*
razorlips Wrote:Hey, you bring those sweet asses back here. It's not fair to hoard! *chases after you all*

Agreed! I think I'm going to help you get them back! *growls and runs after the captured sweet asses*

Yay! I'm being kidnapped! Today is AWESOME!!!

Tell me about it. I feel so wanted!

no sig here

Oh the fun will begin once you realize what us captors will do to you captured Tongueyong26:

I already have you two, I want the slime girl! XD

See Assassin. I told you they would be happy to welcome you. More then happy it seems :3

no sig here