Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have come to raid your drawers! (no intention to alarm certain staff members)

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I'm sure there are many stiff members here but I don't know how alarmed they'd be about panty rai-

Oh, you said staff members. Nevermind.

Evil Empire Wrote:I'm sure there are many stiff members here but I don't know how alarmed they'd be about panty rai-

Oh, you said staff members. Nevermind.

Stiff? Staff? Which is it? I'm here to help, whether you need something tended to. . . or if you need something tended to. Wink
Altamira Wrote:Stiff? Staff? Which is it? I'm here to help, whether you need something tended to. . . or if you need something tended to. Wink

Wait, do you moderate the forum or the members' genitals?

Hopefully it's both Tongueyong26:
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

-gives everyone on the 2nd page a bag of cookies for feeding a misinterpreted word I spoke, guardian because he said hi-

Maybe I'll shoot an RP your way Alta :3

-gives everyone on the 2nd page a bag of cookies for feeding a misinterpreted word I spoke, guardian because he said hi-

Maybe I'll shoot an RP your way Alta :3

Raiding a bun bun's drawers is a good way to get all your panty-raiding done in one go. I like to keep them stocked from various local contributors, one-night stands, and the odd, unknowing dominant. I mean, what else are you going to do when locked in their closet for a week?

Think of it like the Costco of stole... borrowed underthings.

And welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

I feel like I just raided a store where a desperate sales person is working the graveyard shift and caught me. *^*

-raids your drawers anyway- Panties and Bras and Stockings, oh my~!

Btw, is there a function somewhere where I can look at bookmarked threads, or view threads I've posted in, or some such to keep threads I want to look at again later organized in an easily accessible place?

I'd also like to make a request to have a Thread I made moved to another sub forum, but I think I contacted the wrong guy. Who handles this sort of thing?

Zero_Raider1 Wrote:I'd also like to make a request to have a Thread I made moved to another sub forum, but I think I contacted the wrong guy. Who handles this sort of thing?

On the index page there is a list of moderators for most subsections. Messaging one of them is probably a safe bet. You could contact Dragonian I think he can take care of it. =3
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

I see, thanks. What about easy access to threads I want to visit frequently, or the one's I've posted in?