Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have come to raid your drawers! (no intention to alarm certain staff members)

Hello everyone. I decided to move in here and hang out with fellow futanari lovers, addicts, and the rest. I love futanari's in many shapes and forms, from body to the 'equipment' they sport. My personal favorites are futanri's with horse cocks, and balls are optional.

I hope to tell you more in another post and thread where this information is allowed. I lok forward to having a good time here.

Welcome to Futanari Palace, ZeroRaider. I share your love of futanari women with horse-cocks.

No Gods or Kings, only cocks.

Welcome to the palace

Thanks both of you. I took a look around the RP section, and a question has come to my mind. Are we only allowed to make Interest Checks, or is there a place where people can make a Request Thread with their personal RP information in it, like favorite pairings, grammar rules, and kinks?

ZeroRaider1 Wrote:Thanks both of you. I took a look around the RP section, and a question has come to my mind. Are we only allowed to make Interest Checks, or is there a place where people can make a Request Thread with their personal RP information in it, like favorite pairings, grammar rules, and kinks?

Check out the RP section, you'll find a subforum dedicated to finding others to RP with you. Yeah you can describe what you like in all the detail you want. Big Grin

When it comes to kinks and such, I like F-List which I discovered through members here at FP. It's nice and handy. I have one myself, it's in my sig. You can check it out to see how kinks are all nicely laid out and such. You can even make multiple characters there if you want to show a variety of roles you like to play with their own set of kinks. =3
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

I have a few lists lying around. I use Rabbit Hole myself. I'll have it all in my sig once I've settled in. Thank you for your help. :3

Great! Smile

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

By the way, can I use an animated gif as a sig image, or will that cause problems for some people?

ZeroRaider1 Wrote:By the way, can I use an animated gif as a sig image, or will that cause problems for some people?
You can, but there are limits to the filesize. A seven meg gif is too much. It'd have to be smaller than that, don't know the max off hand, but the if it doesn't exceed the filesize, it's not likely to cause a problem..

Also, if I recall correctly, the Notice Board of Role Playing is where one can find a roleplay partner, if you haven't found one already.

Lastly, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Okay, thank you very much Gil. -gives Gil, KitsuMiMi, Rukia, and Fire it up cookies-