Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi people... Don't get too excited, I'm not available...

Thank you Ms. Sunday! I do feel like I have indeed found a home here!!! >Big Grin< :8:

*giggles* futa-yuri... futa-yaoi... LOL! sorry, i just find that terms too funny! let me explain, i am convinced futas are not male nor female, so futas can't be gay or bi or les, they can only be living beens with a lot of sexual options.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} ;Wink:o:pWinkSmile
Kral in Hentai FoundryKral in FPDelana's Secondlife

Well Delena in some ways I agree with you, but as I and many other futas I know personally as a majority consider ourselves as "lesbian," we shall have to simply agree to disagree.

Anatomy or not, people do chose their gender from the mind, and not the body...

I'm glad you have someone. That's a true gift right there. Malo I know, if he does help you out, will do some awesome work and make no mistake, faith in him is not misplaced. I wish you luck with your series and myself am a fan of futa and females.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Well, sadly as of this date, I have not received any further input from Malocula so I have to assume he has no interest in my project.

That means at the present time I remain unassisted.

I suppose I am simply going to have to learn 3-D animation my self. [sigh]

Welcome to the palace, and I look forward to reading some of your work (whether it evolves to 3D or not; I like reading stories regardless). Tongue Welcome!

It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here, and I'm always happy to have new friends.^^

Slightly pretentious thread title, but welcome in any case...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Fire Fly...

My experiences have proven it frightful to be a futanari whether people "love" or hate you.

You say "pretentious" as if you know what its like. I say "ignorantly judgmental" to your words.

Please keep your judgments of my life and my approach to life off of me.

Well you didn't need to tell us that you were a "futa/hermaphrode/shemale." If you were really worried about being stalked or harassed by people then you wouldn't have bothered to say so.

That being said, Futanaripalace is a relatively drama free board, and I would like to keep it that way. Just because you claim to be a futa does not grant you any sort of concessions or special rights here. I called the thread name pretentious because you're sort of insulting the site like us finding out your gender is enough to make us want to stalk you/desire you. That sort of attitude won't keep you on this site for very long. I'm telling you this as a warning. Warnings are for your benefit not ours.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}