Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi people... Don't get too excited, I'm not available...

Real life natural born futa here, but I have a real life futa girlfriend and we don't do a lot of what people think futas do, we're rather nerdy [ we do energy research] except that I write Futa-Yuri romances [sorry guys not Futa-Yaoi] in hopes to some day find the people to help produce them into high quality 3-dimensional animated series for commercial sale.

I have seen short Futa-Yuri hentai pieces made that were really awesome and that inspired me to the possibilities.

I don't focus on all out sex in my romances, but I do include a lot of sex and nudity in my stories. I also don't make extreme genital exaggerations because I think natural [size] is quite beautiful and extreme is anywhere from ridiculous to garish.

I would be interested in collaborating with illustrators and animators for the purpose of making these stories into full episodic series. Must be mature minded, not oversexed school children please. At least not around me personally...

I am willing to work with people online or [if travel permits one or the other of us] in person on this production idea and I have a building at my disposal that could be turned into a production studio if the interest [talented production people] and financing could be acquired.

Interesting, I don't think I've ever seen FutaXmale called Futa-yaoi. I suppose it's all a matter of perspective.

Whatever the case, welcome back and good luck finding what you are looking for.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Well thank you...

As to calling it Futa-Yaoi, well, what else was I going to call it? Undecided

And so far, I HAVE received one positive offer from somebody who does 3-D, and I replied to them to find out more, but I'm sure with the size and scope of my project it will take possibly a whole team of 3-D modelers and animators to make this project work.

THEN I have to figure out the pay rate...[nervous shudderz] Some day if this sells, hopefully we all get rich off it. At least make enough money to justify everybody's "labors of love" shall we say...

So a great big THANK YOU [HUGE HUGZ] to Malocula for their generous oofer to assist in this massive undertaking. I look forward to any and all help, be it audio, video, or whatever people can contribute, as I clearly do not have a production company at my disposal for this kind of work.

Any GIRLS out there [and actually there are male characters in this, (sorry guys there are no sex roles for you in this)] for voice acting, please don't hesitate to speak up...

[HUGE HUGZ TO ALL]
Delicious Vodka DeBlair
aka
Madame Dry Ice

MadameDryIce Wrote:As to calling it Futa-Yaoi, well, what else was I going to call it? Undecided
We prefer the term 'futa and male'. This can be further specficied by 'futa on male' (futa fucking male) or 'male on futa' (male fucking futa).

There are other place to go and try and get attention for making a game, try making a Discussions, Identification & Requests or contacting an artist on the forum.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Hello and Welcome!!

Check my profile for status updates!

6th ANNUAL STORY CONTEST HAS BEGUN! JOIN THE CONVERSATION!

SMS World:
[URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?u=89038"]
[/URL]Sex, Magic, and Suntan Lotion
(My main story)
Meteor Showers(Dani, Sami, Natalie)
Day-at-the-Beach (Dani, Tyler*, Riley*) [URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?53787-Oakcrest-Academy-Oakcrest-A-amp-P"]
Oakcrest Academy: Oakcrest A&P [/URL](Zoey, et al.)

One-offs:

Candace Can't Win
Sisters' Secrets
The Freshman Challenge!
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?43955-My-Summer-Vacation-%28F-M-F-F-Incest-exhibitionism-light-exploitation%29"]
[/URL]

Well since I don't do it, I won't list it.

PUBLIC APOLOGY HERE... It seems that dear Mr. Malocula felt my words were excessively implicative of his involvement in this venture I am working toward...

Therefore, to make it perfectly clear [and save face] I apologize for any misunderstandings concerning this matter and do with to make it clear that Mr. Malocula is merely "EXPLORING" the idea of working with me on this project.

Likewise, I wish to apologize to Mr. Malocula himself for any discomfort or inconvenience this may have caused him.

Sincerely,
Delicious Vodka DeBlair
aka
Madame Dry Ice

well you certainly are are an interesting sort...welcome

No matter where you go, Thats where you are.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I am quite taken as well. It is such a pleasure for you to join us, however.

Welcome home.