Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! Anya here!

*offers chocolate* welcome Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
Sakura-chan Wrote:*offers chocolate* welcome Smile

Yum yum!!! Me loves chocolate :8: Thanks!!!

*Looks inside her purse.... Quite a mess in there.... Grabs a small plastic bag...* Here have some berries Smile

Welcome Anyanka, enjoy your stay Wink

welcome to fp Anyanka...and don't worry too much, we're a friendly bunch here...odd, but friendly ^^'

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Hello and welcome to FP, Anya! You have little to fear; we all try to make the Palace an inviting and welcoming place, and accepting of people's "true selves" on the inside. You seem very nice and open, and I'm sure you'll make plenty of good friends while here! Smile

hey there anya =) i think its cute that youre shy. we should chat sometime, ill try to make you feel welcomed as much as i can =)

Nekoboylove
Started Zombie Survival/Apocalypse RP please join ^_^
http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...curious..&

Heya and welcome to the forums. If ya need anything, just lemme know. I'm generally a pretty friendly/chatty person and I kinda like the shy types like you... usually means you actually got alot to say but you don't know -how- to or aren't sure how it'll be taken.

At any rate, if you wanna chat me up for any reason, look me up here in the forums, profile, PM, w/e. I'm always looking for increasing the no. friends and the like in my life... oh yes yes.. the complimentary maro-sama gift to a newbie... Oh... here have this... frozen chicken? I've been off meat completely lately so... I wont really be needing that... don't let it go to waste T_T!

Anyway again, welcome and have boat loads of fun!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
...Because Touhou is the most awesome thing ever. Seriously.

...Am I the only Tewi fan out there? Does everyone really dislike her? T_T

Oh yea I've been in a -really- chatty mood lately so if you wanna talk about anything at all feel free to add me at Maronakins@hotmail.com >w<

Hi Anyanka, nice to have you in my lap Tongue , you don't sound too shy by the way, in fact you sound pretty confident, like you know what you want, welcome to Futanari Palace.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thanks mina san.

Since quote replying to everyone is a mess on this little mobile screen I'll propperly reply each of you when I get back home.

In the mean time thanks for your friendly and supportive words.

By the way althogh I'm quite shy is very easy to know what to say/ttpe when the people is so friendly here ^^

Thanks and please come and drop a line or two at the profile page Smile

Just as I promised ^^ here I go:

TakeTheKnot Wrote:Welcome Anyanka, enjoy your stay Wink

Thanks glad to be here too Smile

zebeianhero Wrote:welcome to fp Anyanka...and don't worry too much, we're a friendly bunch here...odd, but friendly ^^'

I've seen plently of warm hellows and welcomes. I take your word for that. Best cozzy place ever... Hope it were real Sad

0kami003 Wrote:Hello and welcome to FP, Anya! You have little to fear; we all try to make the Palace an inviting and welcoming place, and accepting of people's "true selves" on the inside. You seem very nice and open, and I'm sure you'll make plenty of good friends while here! Smile

I've had the chance to play and get to know a lot of nice cool fellows Smile I'm glad I joined the club ^^

Thanks for the encouraging warm words!

freakonaleash6 Wrote:hey there anya =) i think its cute that youre shy. we should chat sometime, ill try to make you feel welcomed as much as i can =)

:218: Thanks... I tend to be that way until I get to know the others Smile

Maronakins Wrote:Heya and welcome to the forums. If ya need anything, just lemme know. I'm generally a pretty friendly/chatty person and I kinda like the shy types like you... usually means you actually got alot to say but you don't know -how- to or aren't sure how it'll be taken.

At any rate, if you wanna chat me up for any reason, look me up here in the forums, profile, PM, w/e. I'm always looking for increasing the no. friends and the like in my life... oh yes yes.. the complimentary maro-sama gift to a newbie... Oh... here have this... frozen chicken? I've been off meat completely lately so... I wont really be needing that... don't let it go to waste T_T!

Anyway again, welcome and have boat loads of fun!

Erhhhmmm Thanks for the chicken.... If only I had unpacked my microwave oven ^^

I'll surely take your word on it Smile I'm in need of a good friend that takes me by the hand and shows me all the hidden and not to hidden pleasures this place has to offer Smile

Thanks for the warm and frozen welcome and gift Wink

Daipop Wrote:Hi Anyanka, nice to have you in my lap Tongue , you don't sound too shy by the way, in fact you sound pretty confident, like you know what you want, welcome to Futanari Palace.

I am shy unless I have anything good to say and it is also to know what to say around such great people Smile I like everyone so far even though I was kind of afraid of the guys, but they are all gentlemen Smile

Hope to see everyone stop by my profile page or PMing me any time and every time Smile