Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! Anya here!

Hello! I am Anyanka and I've been a futanari fan for quite some years now Tongueyong11:.

I've been hesitating to register for this forum which I think is the friendliest around. The reason is that I am not very good at getting a long with boys and I think this topic apeals more to them than girls. Don't get me wrong, I some male friends but none of them know about this fetish I have with futanari and hentai but I'd love to have friends here.

About myself... Well I am a bit shy but tend to open once the people makes me confident enough. I'm not a fan of labels but I might be considered a lesbian but that changes from time to time.

I like all sort of cute, kinky and naughty stuff and that I find in futanari content.

I'd love to find a mistress here around that teaches me the pleasures of dominating and makes me feel loved but that also might let me be a mistress too from time to time ;Wink.

Well I think that is all for now.

Hope to make a lot of friends here and that they help me and show me around.

Tongueyong1:

Thanks!

Anya

Hello there Anya, welcome so much to FP! >Big Grin< You don't have worry about not getting along with people; everyone is friendly, and we're all here because of a mutual interest, so you'll be just fine. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends! ;Wink

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Never hesitate leaving me a VM or PM if you wonder about anything, or just want to talk about whatever. Big Grin Take care, see ya around. Smile

Welcome to FP, Anya!

Welcome to FP, Anyanka!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

herro and welcome Wink

Welcome! Big Grin

Shena's Cumbucket

[URL="http://bit.ly/seinkinks"]My Kinks
[/URL]

Welcome Anya!!! =) I'll be a friend if ya' want. =3

Greetings and Welcome Anyanka

Fairly new to being active in the forums myself, I've found these to be some of the better forums I've participated with in recent years, so welcome to the Palace and enjoy yourself :3

Supermarket Love Wrote:Hello there Anya, welcome so much to FP! >Big Grin< You don't have worry about not getting along with people; everyone is friendly, and we're all here because of a mutual interest, so you'll be just fine. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends! ;Wink

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Never hesitate leaving me a VM or PM if you wonder about anything, or just want to talk about whatever. Big Grin Take care, see ya around. Smile

Thank you very much Supermarket Love. This site is awesome and I've never though I'd find so many people sharing the same interests and so friendly too!

I'll surely will drop you a line or two since this is a massive forum ^^

You too take care and thanks!

vella Wrote:Welcome to FP, Anya!

Thanks a lot Vella ^^

The Guardian Wrote:Welcome to FP, Anyanka!

Guardian sir, I'm honored Smile

FutaGRRL Wrote:herro and welcome Wink

Nyan. Herro there ^^ Thanks for the warm welcome :8:

seinkraft Wrote:Welcome! Big Grin

^^ So much sweet people here! Thanks!

Rivener Wrote:Welcome Anya!!! =) I'll be a friend if ya' want. =3

Hi Rivener. Thanks for your request! Of course we can be friends! Big Grin

AstroForce Wrote:Greetings and Welcome Anyanka

Thanks! Hope to be here as much as possible!

wildbeyond Wrote:Fairly new to being active in the forums myself, I've found these to be some of the better forums I've participated with in recent years, so welcome to the Palace and enjoy yourself :3

Thanks for the best wishes. I've never been part of any forums specially such of this nature. Hope to be actively contributing and know tons of new friends >Big Grin<

Thank you very much mina san!!!!