Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Maronakins Wrote:Haha XDDD thanks. Tsukihime is it? I should check it out, cuz she looks pretty damn badass.

Actually wanted to put a touhou avvie but idk, I was actually in a very "evil/killer/badass" mood and wanted to find something fitting. But I hate changing avvies alot *sans Instant messengers* so I'll stick to Akiha then :3
Also thanks everyone for the welcomes >_<. This forum seems so epic and it's only my first day here! Hope y'all don't get bored of my excessive chatterboxing >w<

There's quite a people who chatter a lot, so I don't think you'll be a minority there Wink
Welcome to the palace.

Hehe, thanks Morrigan. Might I add, green hair+sexy girl is always a plus for me. Used to be obsessed with her way back when.

Also I totally agree: KOF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SF... though KOF ep 12 is arguably the most horrid game ever made... not that SF 4 is any better. KOF 98 was my alltime fave.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
...Because Touhou is the most awesome thing ever. Seriously.

...Am I the only Tewi fan out there? Does everyone really dislike her? T_T

Oh yea I've been in a -really- chatty mood lately so if you wanna talk about anything at all feel free to add me at Maronakins@hotmail.com >w<

Welcome ^_^
If your looking for more friends I'm always game since it's nice to have someone to talk to.

If you prefer badass girls, I'd recommend someone like Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai.

Type-Moon has a way with badass females.

[IC] Translation is being considered, [U] Translation is being considered but more unlikely, [ToH] Temporarily on Hold, [WiP] Currently being translated

Currently not accepting

Translation List (somewhat ordered by priority):
[ToH] [AOI (Makita Aoi)] Eden no Hebi (Snake of Eden) Chapter 4
[IC] [Nanairo Koubou] Shotanari Sisters
[IC] [Yn_red] Houkago no Chinji
[IC] [Somejima] Houkago No Ingoku Gakuen Choushitsu
[IC] [Somejima] Ochita Ikusamiko Shimai
[U] [Kokuko (Tsukiyotake)] Agrias Messatsu (Agrias Obliteration) (FFT)

For translation requests, send e-mails to shinyuujin@gmail.com or simply send a private message. The requirements for the work is that it should look like it has relatively simple Japanese and that it has futa.

My Site

haha, sounds good. I'll add you to my msn then. I'm on right now

and kara no kyoukai? Hm... series I'm unfamiliar with... man I seem so odd.

Normally I watch comedy/yuri so it really was strange to go for the "badass angle" for once. Really, I normally do cute ^^; But thanks. Badass females are needed just as much as the soft cute ones, right? :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Oh yea I've been in a -really- chatty mood lately so if you wanna talk about anything at all feel free to add me at Maronakins@hotmail.com >w<
Maronakins Wrote:haha, sounds good. I'll add you to my msn then. I'm on right now

and kara no kyoukai? Hm... series I'm unfamiliar with... man I seem so odd.

Normally I watch comedy/yuri so it really was strange to go for the "badass angle" for once. Really, I normally do cute ^^; But thanks. Badass females are needed just as much as the soft cute ones, right? :3

Haha. Well, I usually watch shounen/seinen romance. I do read yuri manga, though, and I find it refreshing from the whole "oh man, boobs EVERYWHERE" angle that shounen and seinen offer.

But yeah, I love the idea of a female who can fight better than the males. There are too few of them. Characters like Shiki and Saber (another Type-moon character) hold a special place in my heart because of how power they are. But if you want a badass girl, Shiki is probably one of the better choices you can make. She has the eyes of "death perception" (not depth perception, death perception. She actually sees lines of death) which if she cuts the lines that she sees, the people that she cuts will die. She fights with a knife and her eyes glow a sort of blue and pink which makes her look pretty menacing.

Like so:

(Now I'm reminded that there needs to be more Type-moon futa)

Attached Files
.jpg   figure-gsc-shiki-ryougi-eyes.jpg (Size: 978.47 KB / Downloads: 6)
[IC] Translation is being considered, [U] Translation is being considered but more unlikely, [ToH] Temporarily on Hold, [WiP] Currently being translated

Currently not accepting

For translation requests, send e-mails to shinyuujin@gmail.com or simply send a private message. The requirements for the work is that it should look like it has relatively simple Japanese and that it has futa.

My Site

Saber? From Fate Stay Night? Don't think much of her, lol, also your girl is pretty badass there, yes.

Hm I like Yuri and shoujou mostly, with a hint of comedy. Romances in general are fine... if they aren't harems. Also traps/yaoi have a place in my heart too.

I very much dislike shonen in general, even when there's female leads, as most of the time it's either fanservice anyway, or the badass girl turning tsundere and falling for a lame loser. Fucking kills it for me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Maronakins Wrote:Saber? From Fate Stay Night? Don't think much of her, lol, also your girl is pretty badass there, yes.

Hm I like Yuri and shoujou mostly, with a hint of comedy. Romances in general are fine... if they aren't harems. Also traps/yaoi have a place in my heart too.

I very much dislike shonen in general, even when there's female leads, as most of the time it's either fanservice anyway, or the badass girl turning tsundere and falling for a lame loser. Fucking kills it for me.

Well, most of the romances I end up liking deal with yuri. I do know what you mean about the shounen. I don't usually read shoujo but I do from time to time. Mostly from the fact that I don't like the whole "prince" dynamic or the "jerk" dynamic. Or even worse for me, the "jerk prince" dynamic. I really hate those characters who are just absolute jerks but the girl ends up falling for them anyway. Actually, there are even those in some seinen (not much in shounen, though. It's usually the "lame-o" character in shounen). Except they're less jerks than just bastards.

Currently not accepting

My Site

Welcome to FP, Maronakins!

I hear ya, shin. I guess there's just a lot of crap out there, and ya gotta deal with the good.

But I guess the "Crappy aspects" of all genres have to do with the creators trying to live out a fantasy, I'd say. But trying to understand -that- would require knowing the creator themselves, wouldn't it?

And of course others *coughbleachcoughnarutocoughonepieceofshitcoughCOUGH* just seem to be made to make money, if nothing else. Bleach btw made me abhor animes longer than 30 eps. Rarely do I stomach more than that, ie. Marimite, but hey, yuri... well more shoujou-ai imo, works for me. To me Marimite will truly end once Yumi/Yoshino/Shimako graduate. Like there'll be nothing left to tell, since it's Yumi's story... even though The one and true Rosa Gigantea will be Sei-sama~... oh but that's off topic isn't it? XD

and thanks for the welcome vella :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}