Futanari Palace
Hello - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hello (/showthread.php?tid=22819)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hello - Maronakins - 15th January 2011

Hah. What a boring thread name? XDDD

Name's Maronakins. Maro for short. I got some other nicks but those are the most popular ones. Hm... Yea I stumbled on this place sorta by chance. Obviously I like futa, since I'm here :3. But yea Most of all, I like to draw, and not -just- futa, though that's a given, right?

I wouldn't say I'm awesome at it... nor would I say I suck at it. I just try and get decent results, I guess... and then try some more to trump that?

Oh and as you can tell, I don't ever seem to know when to shut up >_<. Oh right... I like using MSN, dunno why that suddenly came to mind? Not as if I planned this little intro. Oh yea and I'm a big touhou fan (can you tell? -_-; )

Hm ahh well... *shrugs* if ya'll wanna know anything else about me, just ask, I'm quite the open book, I'll have ya know! And thanks for havin' me on this forum ^^

Hello - Futanarikko - 15th January 2011

Hi and welcome to THE forum of Futanari!! =D

Enjoy your stay!

You'll be quite popular as an artist.

Btw....I thought your avatar was Akiha, from Tsukihime xD

TBH idk who's in my avvie, I just thought she looked cool ^^;

It was in a buncha pics I had lying around and I wanted a badass/crazy girl avvie for once. Wasn't sure if I could have an "obscene futa pic omg" or something... that and even in the most "vulgar" forums, so to speak, I keep my avvies rated G for some reason? XD.

Hm well... I say artists are as popular as their skill and will to conform to their fans. So we'll see ^^;

Oh and thanks for the welcome!

Hello - Crystal - 15th January 2011

Welcome here!! ^^

Haha Thanks >_<

LOVE your avvie and Siggy. Puts my Marisa to shame T_T.

Hm that alone makes me wanna add ya already :3

...Wait! That sounded SO wrong! XDDDDDD

Hello - AstroForce - 15th January 2011

Greetings and Welcome

Hello - Shinyuu - 16th January 2011

ふたなりの宮殿へようこそ。ここで楽しめるといいですね。

Welcome to Futanari Palace. I hope you can have fun here.

Hello - Gilgamesh - 16th January 2011

Maronakins Wrote:TBH idk who's in my avvie, I just thought she looked cool ^^;
For the record, it is Akiha from Tsukihime.

Now that I've indulged in my obsessive need to explain things, I'll do what I'm supposed to do.

Welcome.

Hello - The Guardian - 16th January 2011

Welcome!

Hello - Maronakins - 16th January 2011

Gilgamesh Wrote:For the record, it is Akiha from Tsukihime.

Now that I've indulged in my obsessive need to explain things, I'll do what I'm supposed to do.

Welcome.

Haha XDDD thanks. Tsukihime is it? I should check it out, cuz she looks pretty damn badass.

Actually wanted to put a touhou avvie but idk, I was actually in a very "evil/killer/badass" mood and wanted to find something fitting. But I hate changing avvies alot *sans Instant messengers* so I'll stick to Akiha then :3

Also thanks everyone for the welcomes >_<. This forum seems so epic and it's only my first day here! Hope y'all don't get bored of my excessive chatterboxing >w<