Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you hear that? Oh nevermind... it was just my AWESOME annoucing my arrival.

I'm suddenly reminded of myself, in days past. God, I had a lot of energy then. Still do, actually.

Welcome to the forums.

Oh, and if you are a slightly younger version of me, when you come across a woman named Jenny, take her up on the offer. No, it won't lead to anything long term, but it will be an amazing six months while the passion lasts.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty
Bishiebunny Wrote:I'm suddenly reminded of myself, in days past. God, I had a lot of energy then. Still do, actually.

Welcome to the forums.

Oh, and if you are a slightly younger version of me, when you come across a woman named Jenny, take her up on the offer. No, it won't lead to anything long term, but it will be an amazing six months while the passion lasts.

Thanks for the compliment, Energy is my middle name! Haha! So, with this Jenny I may come across, will there be anal? lol

Greetings and Welcome

AstroForce Wrote:Greetings and Welcome

With every greeting I feel more welcome in this land of hedonism and lust. *french kiss* What's your favorite fetish?

Hello
Welcome to FP

blackshark Wrote:Hello
Welcome to FP

Glad to be here avatar-of-only-shark-that-I-don't-have-to-worry-about-eating-me, the pleasure is already building!