Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you hear that? Oh nevermind... it was just my AWESOME annoucing my arrival.

Hello, hello, hello, and greetings one and all! Ladies and gentlemen... and ladymen.. and uh.. multi-tit/cocked purple demon things... and that pile of orgy juice in the corner... and the sandwich from under my bed that was molding there but I decided to take it along just in case I needed something to throw at a doctor. Moldering sandwiches work better than apples.

Ah but I forget, I must introduce myself! *hops off camel and folds it up for easy storage* Hello, my name is Pandemonium Vice... and I am a pervert. *crowd: "Hi Pandemonium"* err right.. Um.. I'm into damn near everything, and I'm willing to give anything a try once, or twice if its been a while. I like to RP, and tug my doodle. I'm a genius... or is that insane? They're so close together I can hardly tell the difference anymore. Oh... and I'm a bit narcissistic. I am better than you, but I'm not a dick about it... unless I feel that you deserve my dick, but I might make you beg for it first. Where was I? Oh yes. I ramble incessantly unless I happen to focus on a subject. Like when I RP; I stay in character and I'm damn good at it. However, I rarely play submissive as I prefer to impose my will on others.

Hmm.... Aside from all that chatter, I'm rather interesting to talk to and I fear no subject that has ever been, ever, period. And on that note (a flat E I think) I'm done here.

P.S. SEND ME A PM DAMN IT! I'LL GET BACK WITH YOU IN DUE TIME, BUT I WANNA CYBERFUCK EVERYTHING THAT HAS A HOT WET HOLE FOR ME TO IMAGINE FUCKING! I ALSO WANT A CAKE IN THE SHAPE OF THE ABRAHAM LINCOLN MONUMENT WITHOUT THE HAT AND DREADLOCKS... REALLY LONG VIKING DREADLOCKS!

P.P.S. HAS ANYONE SEEN THE SANDWICH I BROUGHT? I THINK IT CRAWLED AWAY.

P.P.P.S. NEVER MIND, I FOUND IT...

PandemoniumVice Wrote:I'm a genius... or is that insane?

Pinky and the Brain might know the answer to that question.

Quote:I like to...tug my doodle.

A large part of the reason for FP's existence in the first place I imagine. Well, not just for your doodle tugging pleasure but for doodle tugging in general.

lol: Three cheers for doodle tugging, old cartoon references, and replying to my first post here on FP! Congratulations, you've won a ham!

*hugs and a big wet kiss on your favorite sexual orifice* If you're ever up for anything just give me a PM.

Well, that was... interesting and different. Seems you aren't very shy or modest. :p

I guess you'll feel right at home here, so welcome to Futanari Palace and enjoy your stay!

Sig by Elise

Gon' build that wall until it's done--
But now you've got nowhere to run.

So build that wall, and build it strong, 'cause
We'll be there before too long.
PandemoniumVice Wrote:lol: Three cheers for doodle tugging, old cartoon references, and replying to my first post here on FP! Congratulations, you've won a ham!

*hugs and a big wet kiss on your favorite sexual orifice* If you're ever up for anything just give me a PM.

I'll take the ham. It'll save me money at Christmas. As far as my favorite sexual orifice...well, if I had a favorite sexual orifice it wouldn't be on my own body. So I have no idea who you just kissed but I bet she was shocked to suddenly have a tongue up one of her holes.
Cecilia Wrote:Well, that was... interesting and different. Seems you aren't very shy or modest. :p

I guess you'll feel right at home here, so welcome to Futanari Palace and enjoy your stay!

As interesting and different as I can possibly be! lol. Nothing shy or modest about me, chaos is my creed; anarchy my daily bread; and pandemonium my home.

Thanks for the welcome, I feel right at home already... just gotta find me a good avatar pic, or a picture of a pie... one or the other. *gropes your avatar and kisses the back of her neck* Did I mention I can't keep my hands to myself?

spacefender Wrote:I'll take the ham. It'll save me money at Christmas. As far as my favorite sexual orifice...well, if I had a favorite sexual orifice it wouldn't be on my own body. So I have no idea who you just kissed but I bet she was shocked to suddenly have a tongue up one of her holes.

:p Woohoo! Glad I could be a shock, and she's cute enough I'd suck her dick to see her smile! (like I said, I'm into almost everything) Happy happy, joy joy mothafuckas! I like to spread cheer like Santa with a sack full of alcohol, and a sleigh pulled by flying beef jerky!
Haha, you're funny, interesting intro. Smile) Anyway, hola, and welcome to FP, hope you'll enjoy your stay. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum. Smile
Supermarket Love Wrote:
Haha, you're funny, interesting intro. Smile) Anyway, hola, and welcome to FP, hope you'll enjoy your stay. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum. Smile

*Dives between your legs and starts kissing and licking all over those vivacious inner thighs...* Muy caliente! Damn... the gun just makes her hotter. I'd start down there and just crawl up over her as she was lying against the wall... granted she didn't fire off a round into my head.. lol from the gun in her hands anyway. (wouldn't mind the one between her legs goin' off :8Smile Glad you think I'm funny, humor is just another form of pleasure, and I love being a happiness dispenser. Love her outfit as well, easy nipple access!

I'll just welcome you to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
The Guardian Wrote:I'll just welcome you to FP!

I'll just say thanks then and give you a hug. *hug* From the looks of things I'm going to love it here. I'll be harder to get rid of than a candiru coated in superglue!(Candiru is that parasitic catfish covered in barbs that swims up yer pee hole to feed on your blood like a little fishy vampire! The only thing on the planet that scares me...)