Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola! (^O^)//
Supermarket Love Wrote:AstroForce: Oh my! :o A neighbour! Big Grin Thanks for the welcome. ;Wink

Hehe, surprise Wink And you're welcome Smile I was actually planning on writing something else instead of the usual "Greetings and Welcome" but I was to tired yesterday Sad So it ended up being the usual.
AstroForce Wrote:Hehe, surprise Wink And you're welcome Smile I was actually planning on writing something else instead of the usual "Greetings and Welcome" but I was to tired yesterday Sad So it ended up being the usual.
Oh, don't you worry about that, despite being the usual greeting, I can feel the love, haha! Big Grin (I kid I kid! :p)
Supermarket Love Wrote:Decided to join here because I felt excluded when a yuri forum I'm at didn't regard yuri with futagirls as "real" yuri, so I wasn't allowed to even mention it.

Wow, that forum sounds like they're the Yuri Gestapo. I guess certain parts of the Futa community also has arguments about what is "real" futa but fortunately I don't see too much of that here. In general I take a dim view of purists which is what that yuri forum sounds like, a bunch of self-important yuri purist asshats. Nothing wrong at all with enjoying some girl-cock with your yuri. Screw anyone who tries to tell you differently. Screw 'em sideways with a power drill.

Anyway, welcome to FP. Where you are free to enjoy your perversions in pretty much any way you see fit. As long as it doesn't break any laws of course.

Hi Supermarket Love! What a nice introduction! From Norway, eh? I once spent a day and a half in Oslo and I just loved it. Welcome to FP!

hola! you speech Spanish? ^_^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} ;Wink:o:pWinkSmile
Kral in Hentai FoundryKral in FPDelana's Secondlife

hey! nice to meet you! hope you enjoy the stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} http://www.f-list.net/c/taidge

You once were a VEGON, but now you will BEGONE!
spacefender: Yeah, I guess you could say that. But I don't want to throw around bad words about it, I generally like the forum regardless, and I've decided to not get further involved in the debate over it, it's caused some rather tense situations, to say the least, haha. (On that particular yuri forum, that is.) Although I'm firm on my stand that futa yuri is just as "real" as the 'norm' yuri. And this is coming from a lesbian, lol. (Well, I guess that doesn't automatically give me credibility though, hehe.) Tongue

In aaany case, sorry for the babble. Thank you for the welcome. Smile

Vella: Why, thank you. Smile And that's cool, hehe, although I'm not a fan of Oslo; there's so many other much more beautiful places to visit! Well, in terms of nature, that is. I'm a sucker for ("untouched") nature, lol. But that's a matter of opinion, I guess, hehe, you wouldn't go to Oslo for the nature, so I suppose that's not so important for you. I'm sure it's an exciting city though, although much too big and crowded and scary for me. I like it here in the countryside, hehe. Smile

Delana: Haha, not really. While I do have Spanish in school, I'm not especially good at it. It's just become a habit to say "hola", hehe. Tongue

taidge: Hola, nice to meet you as well! And I already am enjoying my stay, hehe. Big Grin
Supermarket Love Wrote:Although I'm firm on my stand that futa yuri is just as "real" as the 'norm' yuri. And this is coming from a lesbian, lol. (Well, I guess that doesn't automatically give me credibility though, hehe.) Tongue

If you're into futa I'm not sure you're 100% lesbian exactly. I'm guessing it's a case where you like cocks well enough but aren't overly fond of the hairy bodies they are normally attached to. Or at least that is the case with me. Truly, I suspect that most, if not pretty much all, lovers of futa are at least somewhat bisexual in nature.

In my opinion while "norm" yuri is just fine futa yuri is even better. Although I will admit that I like series such as Aoi Hana (I think the English title is Sweet Blue Flowers) and the much more famous Maria ga Miteru. As well as other yuri series. But for naked hot sexing nothing beats futa. At least in my very humble opinion.

welcome Smile

Thanks! ;Wink