Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola! (^O^)//

Decided to join here because I felt excluded when a yuri forum I'm at didn't regard yuri with futagirls as "real" yuri, so I wasn't allowed to even mention it. :113:

Anyway, hi there, I'm Supermarket Love, it's nice to meet you all! :172: I'm an 18-year-old girl from Norway with a huge obsession with valkyries and Norse mythology, and will get my first (valkyrie) tattoo in the near future. So freaking excited! :156: I'm currently a student, but I have no idea what I want to do with my life. In my free time I enjoy reading, dancing, and sleeping. I listen to just about everything as far as music goes, although I enjoy Korean pop and Japanese rock the most. I'm a devoted hentai fan, and my preffered media lies with doujinshi and various fan-arts and pics. Especially those involving futa and big boobs. :214:

Well, I don't know what else to say, but if you wonder about anything, feel free to ask me whatever, I don't bite - at all. :129: In any case, I'll see you around, hope to get along with everyone!:117:

Why does everyone assure me they won't bite? Don't they realize that some of us could use a little nip, every now and again?

Ah well, that's a nice sig/avatar combo and Valkyries are another one of my faves. Speaking of which, there was a nice one-shot Marvel did this month of the return of Valkyrie (the character) as part of their Women of Marvel series. It certainly turned out better than the Wonder Woman revamp.

And that's enough bunny babble for now, welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Hehe, well, I guess it's because we assume that people don't like to be bitten. :O

Yeah, I quite like my sig/ava-set too, if I may say so. Big Grin And I've heard about that one-shot, but never read it though. :O Neither have I seen the Wonder Woman revamp. :S I'm kinda hopeless, hehe. XD

Thanks. ^O^

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome

The Guardian: Thanks! ;Wink

AstroForce: Oh my! :o A neighbour! Big Grin Thanks for the welcome. ;Wink

Welcome home, fellow female!

I'm kinda meh about tattoos, but valkyries are totally cool. :p I kind of have a preference for them, but to be honest all I know about valkyries I learned from Valkyrie Profile. I'm not entirely sure how accurate that game is, but oh well.

Also, I'm curious about that forum you're from. I've been in a crazy yuri mood lately and if you could show me there I'd totally love you! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum~ The chatroom is also a fun place I usually hang out in, so give it a shot.

Sig by Elise

Gon' build that wall until it's done--
But now you've got nowhere to run.

So build that wall, and build it strong, 'cause
We'll be there before too long.

Why, thank you. ;Wink

Hehe, I personally love tattooes (regardless of them being of valkyries or not), and any kind of body art really. Especially piercings, I plan to take a few myself, although not before after I get my tattoo. Smile As for Valkyrie Profile; I have never played the game, but I've red the manga based on it, as well as read the plot line of the game, and from what I can understand, it seems to be more loosely based on how valkyries are presented in Norse mythology, although the "basic elements" are present, like Lenneth's sword, her armor (to some extent), the wings on her helmet, and her main "function" being to gather einherjar to help prevent Ragnarok. The names seems to be accurate as well. I don't think Lenneth is a typical Norse name however (I could be wrong though), but that's not very important. :p Well, in any case, I'm sure it's a good game, and that's what matters, hehe. Big Grin

I'm from Yuri-Garden. Big Grin I guess I was exaggerating when I said I wasn't even allowed to mention futa, but if I remember correctly, futa yuri is not allowed, not even in the 18+ section. Then again, there is this forum, so it's okay, haha. It's a great forum though; lovely members and an awesome staff. Shoot me a message if you join (if you aren't already a member), so I can welcome you and add you as a friend! Big Grin The valkyrie I plan to have as a tattoo is my ava/sig set over there, actually, so you'll see that too, it's a pretty illustration, but far more inaccurate than Valkyrie Profile, hehe. (In terms of looks.)

Ehrm, yeah, sorry for my babbling, I'll shut up now. :p

Hola! Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Why, thank you! Big Grin