Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since I like to show off ...

Hello
Welcome to FP

Greetings and Welcome

W- was I just out babbled? This is outrageous! I demand a recount!

At any rate, welcome to the forums where the cute and the perverted, abound.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Aren't you just the cutest thing, Im pretty sure your gonna fit in really well here :3

Welcome I do hope you enjoy your stay, My name is Azuta the magical nekomimi and if you ever wanna try your hand at rping for something drop by enjoys random vms very much ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=2]
Hello everyone my name is azuta, now what I tend to like are rps of darker and weirder fetishes and enjoy rps that generally are more on the strange side. So if you have a crazy or weird idea shoot it by me :3. I am opening back up for im rps, though be warn there are ground rules

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I guess that should be it for the hellos Smile

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome, I especially enjoyed the princess carry Wink And a little "sowy" for the teasing title, I just wanted to try something different to get a head start on all the other nice people writing their intros Tongue

I guess it wasnt too much of a let down though, my avatar and profile picture seem to be very much liked and I loved being showered with compliments, since I really do identify myself with my profile picture Tongue Thats why I take this opportunity to thank all those leaving nice messages behind again Wink

For now I have taken residence in the Irc, but I will be hanging around the forums too, I am sure I will be having a good time here, while I have to admit to my shame, that I already had in the Irc Wink

Your ... well .. still need a nickname, but I am sure I will catch one sooner or later, I am enough of a goof to attract those things Smile

Welcome to the - doges the stairs- HA I MISSED THEM THI- -falls off balcony- -CRASHHH!- p-p-palace...!

Welcome!

Nice intro you got there but welcome to the palace =3