Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since I like to show off ...

.. my avatar and profile picture, I decided to say "Hello". Besides, just signing up and hanging around without an introduction would be pretty impolite I guess.

So ... Greetings residents of The Palace, its nice to meet you. As of today a new maid is joining the staff and will be seen around here and there. I hope we will have a pleasant time together.

Something about me: I am your average german girl at the beginning of her twenties, as you can tell from my nick, it translates into "Sweet Confusion". Nothing extravagant about myself, except for my twisted and perverted sense of love and romance and liking to fantasize, read and roleplay about it. To clarify it a bit *Points at her avatar* "Its not like I like this or anything ... (But I guess doing it for you is okey)" or "You meaniii ..." are pet phrases of mine. It should be needless to say, but I do love anything that offers female softness as well as male hardness. Especially since its easy to forgive a cutie for being a bit rough or selfish. Besides, who does not like cute things?

By now you should have noticed that I am really bad at expressing myself, confused and confusing and a bit random(Or lets call it "being spontaneous"), as well as a tease at times.

Before I embarass myself even more or actually have second thoughts about sharing something as private as this, I am going to hit submit. I guess sometimes manga have some pretty good phrases "Writing is like exposing ones butt in public" comes to mind at the moment.

Your humble .. well really, call me however you like, I prefer getting nicknames instead of making them up myself.

Holy moly! What a great intro, Suesse!
Wilkommen! Smile

Welcome to the Palace, Sweet!

Confusion would be the normal state of things here Big GrinDD... so you're not alone ^^.

As vella said... terrific intro... definitely among the more well-thought out ones I've seen ^^b.

Ah I see you made a thread! Well here's an official welcome from me to you and I hope you do stick around. As for nicknames...I might be able to think of something cute although it may take some time...but anyway stick around and enjoy yourself. You just might get into the RP scene and such and be happy with us!

A Tsundere! Quickly, hide yourself on my harem, you will be safe there!

*Carries you like a Princess to her room.*

Oh, yes, I'm Mina. Welcome. =p

Arm yourselft because noone else here will save you...

Save your tears for the day your pain is far behind... On your feet... Come with me... We are soldiers; Stand or Die!

[Image: Monster_Hunter_Tri___Signature_by_equiLibrium_90.png]
8> Lagiacrus Fangirl <3

In life there are Monster Hunters... and then, there are Futa Monster Hunters!!!

Misdreavous_whisper@yahoo.com

Welcome to the FP dear, I hope you have a wonderful time. Smile

I give out hugs for free. >Big Grin<
Hot Futa fucker of men and tight boys, though I'm happy to have my way with anyone...

Hi, welcome and have a nice time. I hope some of your erotic and social needs can be fulfilled here Smile

You can find lots of "active" chatters on the IRC channel, and of course me Wink

server: irc.rizon.org channel: #futanaripalace.com

welcome to the palace, dearest!!

Big Grin

great intro!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Very good intro!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to fp and that's quite the intro you've got there....also randomness and chaos are never bad things, just facts of life, sometimes and mostly the more interesting ones too o.O

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)