Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
Well I do not normaly wear glasses although my eye site isnt perfect its more then good enough for everything. But because I was nervous during the physical at the military station they might make me wear some. Sadly I got a few messages from people higher up I guess that had issues with my stuff so I had to take it down. WHich is no big deal really gotta follow them rules. Anyways thank you so much for your comments I really do enjoy them. But so far I have not looked all around the site not even sure where to go first. But so far I do enjoy the friendly hello's I have gotten in this topic so far. ^^

Would you believe you are not the only naval woman, with an SL account, on these boards? Small worlds, getting ever smaller.

Since you came from SL, I suggest checking out our nice Second Life section. Chances are you already have a friend or two there. Afterward, why not hit up either 2D Images, to see what inspired the site in the first place, or else Futanari Art, to see some of the talent that frequents the board? Stories is also a personal favorite. Sooner or later, you will probably stumble into Role-play. Most posters do, and are never heard from again.

Sad really, but they seem to be happy there.

Finally, if you are just looking to kick back, relax, and get to know the people of the board, there is always Chatterbox. Careful though, some of them bite. Take your time, join in on a Discussion or two, and get to know the place. You will probably find at least something you like.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty
Bishiebunny Wrote:Would you believe you are not the only naval woman, with an SL account, on these boards? Small worlds, getting ever smaller.

Since you came from SL, I suggest checking out our nice Second Life section. Chances are you already have a friend or two there. Afterward, why not hit up either 2D Images, to see what inspired the site in the first place, or else Futanari Art, to see some of the talent that frequents the board? Stories is also a personal favorite. Sooner or later, you will probably stumble into Role-play. Most posters do, and are never heard from again.

Sad really, but they seem to be happy there.

Finally, if you are just looking to kick back, relax, and get to know the people of the board, there is always Chatterbox. Careful though, some of them bite. Take your time, join in on a Discussion or two, and get to know the place. You will probably find at least something you like.

Welcome to the forums.

Well it is very nice to know I am not the only one. Just means Ill have someone to talk to about it. I really just joined second life a friend of mine made me get on and next thing I know I was adopted into some crazy group. They seem to be big on roleplay so I want to do some of that. But I am pritty new to it and not that good so I definatly want to improve myself in that area. Now that I know there is a story section though I definatly want to check that out. Just because it sounds like it would be very interesting. I know I tryed to check out the FP chat thought that would be fun. But it just kept sayen connecting everytime I tryed it. So just ended up giving up on that sadly.

The chat has been screwy all day.

And Bishie, at least *I* didn't dissapear in the Roleplaying section. And you know how much you like me Tongue

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

ahem...
not all RP'ers vanish
:O

and i'd like to welcome you, NavyTricia
to FP, the nicest place on the web!

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

That kitty is tooo cute! Welcome to the FP NavyTricia. Smile

I hope you have fun.

~Hug~

I give out hugs for free. >Big Grin<
Hot Futa fucker of men and tight boys, though I'm happy to have my way with anyone...

I hope it's not to late to say Greetings and Welcome Wink

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Thank you all again for your welcomes. I went to sleep acctually and just woke up. Sadly I did not sleep very well because someone kept calling me at like 1 and 2am. Kinda worried to find out who it was might have been an emergency.
But anyways I thought the kitty was really cute too thats why I used it. I was thinking about putting up some kind of like sexy animation because of the site this is. But I thought the kitty might better explain my personality. :p

Don't ever apologize/explain for anything you feel represents you.

I often love some of the unique things I have seen people use for their avatars or have on their member pages. Just having some nekkid bits doesn't really say much about a person but it's not bad if they do.

It's just always interesting to see something other than naughtiness because there is more to life than sex. We know that people are here because they like futa things but if you have something other than that representing you, hey, it's like icing on the cake.

Hmmmm, now that I've said that, maybe I should make a new avatar....nah.

That would require effort and that wouldn't be an accurate reflection on my personality.