Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
Hello everyone my name is Tricia. I am new to the site and just registered a few minutes ago. I have always had a little interest in futa stuff. A friend on second life reffered me to this site so thought I would check it out. I am looking forward to making new friends who are interested in this too. Also to see what new things there are to discover in it.
So anyone who wants to post something here as for questions or just wanting to be a new friend. Please feel free I will definatly be checking. Anyways thank you so much for reading my little post and looking forward to hearing from you. Take care ^^

NavyTricia? Like the color? Or like . . . U-boats and Iron-sides?

And welcome to the Palace.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Yes I am enlisted as a Quartermaster in the Navy so I do navigations and drive the ship but I dont get shipped out untill june 23rd. So Im stuck with you all untill then. Smile

Oh, I see. So do you like seamen?

I felt it was my duty to ask that.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Its ok I guess it was called for :p
But the question is are you into seamen?

I asked you first.

But I suppose I am when the mood strikes me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Well I can be too when I feel like it on both counts of which way youd like to take it

Welcome to FP, Tricia! I want to say something witty that is of a naval nature but I am too in love with girls in glasses to think straight right now. Wait. Did I just type that out loud just now? How embarrassing!

Anyways, have a great time here! Smile

A warm and wet welcome to you NavyTricia!

So good to have you at the Palace!

Tongueyong23:
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Well, that's good to hear. People that are are definitely welcome around here. What do you think of the site so far?

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}