Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chosen Military Expansion!

Tangy is that your flavor? Welcome to Futanari Palace.

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.
Tankou Wrote:Alright, not really. Tankou means "Chosen One" but it is always shortened to Tank. I also go by tanny, tangy, Tan-tan, and many other things XP

My name is David Gray, a 19 years old male living in Beaverton, Oregon. I am 6' 5" and many more pounds than I want to tell but many less than would make me truly fat.
My hobby is writing and text role playing. I like anime and fantasy books.

Overall I am a pretty unremarkable person. I, on occasion, do something noteworthy though I have been told by a few that my only real amazing feats are on the safety of the internet where bias runs lower than normal. I guess when you don't know me save for on the net I am a bit cooler XP

Regardless if you need me to write a story for you, talk about futa, get access to that one futa manga you have been searching for for forever and a half, or simply wanna talk I am always open. Feel free to ask me things whether they be suitable for introduction or simply silly.

Hi tank,
Don't say you are unremarkable. If you can write, that is a talent.

xxx Calli

Welcome to the palace Tan-tan >Big Grin< Smile

Translate Japanese games

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?38974-ITH-Interactive-Text-Hooker"]Another Japanese game translation tool
[/URL]
Lugraz Wrote:Tangy is that your flavor? Welcome to Futanari Palace.

You know IDK. Why don'tya take a taste and find out XD

Hi Tank, welcome to FP =3.