Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chosen Military Expansion!

Alright, not really. Tankou means "Chosen One" but it is always shortened to Tank. I also go by tanny, tangy, Tan-tan, and many other things XP

My name is David Gray, a 19 years old male living in Beaverton, Oregon. I am 6' 5" and many more pounds than I want to tell but many less than would make me truly fat.
My hobby is writing and text role playing. I like anime and fantasy books.

Overall I am a pretty unremarkable person. I, on occasion, do something noteworthy though I have been told by a few that my only real amazing feats are on the safety of the internet where bias runs lower than normal. I guess when you don't know me save for on the net I am a bit cooler XP

Regardless if you need me to write a story for you, talk about futa, get access to that one futa manga you have been searching for for forever and a half, or simply wanna talk I am always open. Feel free to ask me things whether they be suitable for introduction or simply silly.

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome Tank Wink

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Welcome to this hallowed board of futa.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Signature courtesy of Azurie69
If I am in a role play with you and I need to post, please tell me so, rather than just wait. (If I don't post already)
SL: Azurie Bestijl Warning I am a newb

Characters currently active
GENERATION 13: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.

Tankou Wrote:Overall I am a pretty unremarkable person. I, on occasion, do something noteworthy though I have been told by a few that my only real amazing feats are on the safety of the internet where bias runs lower than normal. I guess when you don't know me save for on the net I am a bit cooler XP

:163:

I have no idea what you mean by that, but thanks for the detailed info rather than the standard, "Hi, I'm new, I like futa."

I'm sure you'll like it here. The members are really nice for the most part and there's mountains of smut as far as the eye can see. :157:

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Thanks everyone for your welcomes ^_^ Feel free to ask me stuff if you like ^_^

welcome, Tankou!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

..welcome to fp Tankou, i'm sure you'll find lot's here to enjoy ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Hello.
Welcome on FP.