Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!

Exactly. And Assassin is soon going to be a friend too~.

Come here, sweeties. =D 'Advances~'

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

*doesn't know what to do*

*stays put*

*pulls on assassin's arm* we have to get away if she gets us... *swallows nervously*

no sig here
AssassinSlime Wrote:*doesn't know what to do*

*stays put*

Mage4hire Wrote:*pulls on assassin's arm* we have to get away if she gets us... *swallows nervously*

Tongueyong26:
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

'Tosses rope, like a lasso, gently tugging on it as it slides around Mimi, Mage and Assassin, tightens it as gently tugs on all of them. The rope is a wonderful little find, a gold rope that was procured from a seller she met while travelling. A curious one able to render slime solid while held in it~'

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

It's okay! I'll just teleport us out *sticks out my tongue at Olivia*

no sig here

*~willingly approaches Olivia~* I don't know why everyone is so scared of you! You seem nice.

I know right? 'Gives a hug~'

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Olivria Noel Wrote:I know right? 'Gives a hug~'

*~hugs back~*
AssassinSlime Wrote:*waves a little awkwardly* Hiya everybody! I'm not sure what to call you people... you're all really royalty if you're in a palace, right? So, princes and princesses? Oh gosh, I'm not sure...
:175:
Anyway, you can call me Assassin! :149: I was originally planning on staying a lurker, but a good friend of mine eventually talked my into at least making an introductory post. *glares at you-know-who*

Due to an accident involving some radioactive material, I'm an orange slime girl. Uh... I'm into pretty much any fetish, which includes Futa. Some things just... *shudders* but, to each his own! You can be into whatever you're into!:172:

Um... I'm not really sure what else I can say. I've had the wonderful chance to meet some of you already, and I thank you guys for being so welcoming! :214:

Also, as you may notice, I'm not very good with my words or interaction(or breathing or walking or anything, really), so I'm not involved in many other communities besides a Minecraft server I frequent.

Well... that's it, really. Judge on :184:

I approve the overuse of onion heads. Join me, and we shall overthrow the red foxes! Muwahahaha :181:

Also welcome to the palace. Im Shin, nice to meet you. :202:
[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202: