Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!

*realizes Mage has come to*

Mage4hire Wrote:"Oh wow..."
*nods* you can say that again... *hugs back*

*rolls all over the floor with foxy woxy in a big pile of gropey kissy sexiness*

*turns to Assassin* They're really going at it *looks down and sees I'm still naked* Oh god

no sig here

*gropes squirrel's chest and keeps smooching, wagging his tail still very happy*

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)
Mage4hire Wrote:*turns to Assassin* They're really going at it *looks down and sees I'm still naked* Oh god
*blushes and lets go* Oh gosh, I'm sorry! *averts eyes*

*blushing* It's okay, I saw you peeking around the corner. It's not like this is new to you.

no sig here

*blushes even deeper* Uh...I...um... *drop of slime drips down forehead as my gaze accidentally drops downwards, only to quickly snap back up to your eyes, my own pair widening in shock and embarrassment*

*giggles softly* It's okay, ummm quick question. Does slime wear clothing?

no sig here

*rolls herself and foxy woxy towards Mary and the slime girl, picking them up as they roll past like a gropey kissy snowball rolling down a snowy hill*

Mage4hire Wrote:*giggles softly* It's okay, ummm quick question. Does slime wear clothing?
*Lightly tugs on the brown leather jacket I'm wearing along with some tight jeans* Yupperdoodles
Mina Squirrel Wrote:*rolls herself and foxy woxy towards Mary and the slime girl, picking them up as they roll past like a gropey kissy snowball rolling down a snowy hill*
:180: