Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi name's Max Still

Well first of all I have to admit I've mostly been lurking around the forums up till now.
Figured I'd try to introduce myself to the Futanari Palace community, ah , well here goes...
First of all, I'm generally a shy person, so coming out of my shell was pretty hard, but I gradually managed to do it.
I'm from Romania, a crappy eastern european country that basically doesn't have anything nice apart from inspiring Dracula, so , I'm 20 years old and obviously a male, skinny fit body and anime like hairstyle, I found out about Futanari Palace while I was surfing the internet for random stuff, needles to say I got hooked by the great community and the awesome amount of content.
I don't really have a deep kink apart from plain futanari , maybe futa x futa and futa x male, yeah those would kinda be my preferences.
As for sexuality, even though I have a fetish for dickgirls, I'm straight , I mean I can never find a male body ever attractive in any way so that kinda sums it up, so I like cocks but only if they are attached to something that has boobs and a female body:23:,I know hard to understand, but you know I'm still very young and still very confused about some thingsSmile.
Well that would be my introduction to you guys, also, If I made spelling mistakes please keep in mind english is not my first language.

Messages In This Thread
Hi name's Max Still - by maxstill - 14th December 2013, 02:15
Hi name's Max Still - by andromeda - 14th December 2013, 18:53
Hi name's Max Still - by AstroForce - 14th December 2013, 22:22
Hi name's Max Still - by maxstill - 15th December 2013, 02:07
Hi name's Max Still - by Love Doll Mariska - 15th December 2013, 05:56
Hi name's Max Still - by The Guardian - 16th December 2013, 02:15
Hi name's Max Still - by andromeda - 16th December 2013, 04:22
Hi name's Max Still - by TaoFuta - 16th December 2013, 12:56