Futanari Palace
Hi name's Max Still - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hi name's Max Still (/showthread.php?tid=34668)

Hi name's Max Still - maxstill - 14th December 2013

Well first of all I have to admit I've mostly been lurking around the forums up till now.
Figured I'd try to introduce myself to the Futanari Palace community, ah , well here goes...
First of all, I'm generally a shy person, so coming out of my shell was pretty hard, but I gradually managed to do it.
I'm from Romania, a crappy eastern european country that basically doesn't have anything nice apart from inspiring Dracula, so , I'm 20 years old and obviously a male, skinny fit body and anime like hairstyle, I found out about Futanari Palace while I was surfing the internet for random stuff, needles to say I got hooked by the great community and the awesome amount of content.
I don't really have a deep kink apart from plain futanari , maybe futa x futa and futa x male, yeah those would kinda be my preferences.
As for sexuality, even though I have a fetish for dickgirls, I'm straight , I mean I can never find a male body ever attractive in any way so that kinda sums it up, so I like cocks but only if they are attached to something that has boobs and a female body:23:,I know hard to understand, but you know I'm still very young and still very confused about some thingsSmile.
Well that would be my introduction to you guys, also, If I made spelling mistakes please keep in mind english is not my first language.

Hi name's Max Still - andromeda - 14th December 2013

Hi there! Thanks for coming out of your shell!! better late than never! Big Grin You sound like a very interesting and fun person... A great addition to the active community!

I have a classmate who is from Republica Moldova. I love hearing about her country and Romania as well! And your English seems a lot better than some people I know who speak it natively... :\

Hi name's Max Still - AstroForce - 14th December 2013

Greetings and Welcome

Hi name's Max Still - maxstill - 15th December 2013

andromeda Wrote:Hi there! Thanks for coming out of your shell!! better late than never! Big Grin You sound like a very interesting and fun person... A great addition to the active community!

I have a classmate who is from Republica Moldova. I love hearing about her country and Romania as well! And your English seems a lot better than some people I know who speak it natively... :\
Thanks a lot Andromeda, also I love you're stories btw.:8:

Hi name's Max Still - Love Doll Mariska - 15th December 2013

Welcome to the Palace. I am glad you've stepped out the shadows.

Hi name's Max Still - The Guardian - 16th December 2013

Welcome!

Hi name's Max Still - andromeda - 16th December 2013

maxstill Wrote:Thanks a lot Andromeda, also I love you're stories btw.:8:

Thanks! You're very kind! :214:

Hi name's Max Still - TaoFuta - 16th December 2013

Hiya Max! Thank you for providing us a wonderful introduction, so happy to have you around the Palace!

Let me assure you that your attraction to women with a penis is perfectly normal and rational, and shared by us all here at FP, you are amongst friends.

*Best Wishes*
-Miss Tao