Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello to each and everyone of you =]

hi everyone!
I just joined the other day and wanted to say that this site is greatBig Grin.

I don't exactly know what i'm supposed to include into an introduction, but some others mentioned what they're into, so i'm gonna give it a go too. I like 2d futa, some 3d futa and have been seduced to like futarisation pics in just the few days i've been a member hereSmile) (big surprises here, yeah). I also like straight and yuri stuff.

As for what you can expect from me here, I seriously don't know yet. I've never done photo-manips and am not really good enough at drawing that i can give you something worth seeing. So, no pics from me, I guess.
What I might be doint (if you let meWink) might be roleplaying, though i've never done that before online, so I don't know when I'll muster the courage needed:p. Oh, and maybe discussion, dunno yet.

Well, that was my rant, sorry to bother youWink! (except for one thing: I have a question about how/where I can find a specific type of pictures here, because I didn't find a way to get it done with the search function. Is there a sub-section where such questions can be posted or something?)

Messages In This Thread
hello to each and everyone of you =] - by LosT89 - 29th February 2012, 02:24
hello to each and everyone of you =] - by Kagrin Dragoon - 29th February 2012, 03:04
hello to each and everyone of you =] - by Gilgamesh - 29th February 2012, 04:34
hello to each and everyone of you =] - by vella - 29th February 2012, 07:08
hello to each and everyone of you =] - by Xaus-LA1 - 29th February 2012, 07:17
hello to each and everyone of you =] - by LosT89 - 29th February 2012, 15:54
hello to each and everyone of you =] - by PoXo - 29th February 2012, 16:47
hello to each and everyone of you =] - by LosT89 - 1st March 2012, 15:08