Futanari Palace
hello to each and everyone of you =] - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: hello to each and everyone of you =] (/showthread.php?tid=28918)

hello to each and everyone of you =] - LosT89 - 29th February 2012

hi everyone!
I just joined the other day and wanted to say that this site is greatBig Grin.

I don't exactly know what i'm supposed to include into an introduction, but some others mentioned what they're into, so i'm gonna give it a go too. I like 2d futa, some 3d futa and have been seduced to like futarisation pics in just the few days i've been a member hereSmile) (big surprises here, yeah). I also like straight and yuri stuff.

As for what you can expect from me here, I seriously don't know yet. I've never done photo-manips and am not really good enough at drawing that i can give you something worth seeing. So, no pics from me, I guess.
What I might be doint (if you let meWink) might be roleplaying, though i've never done that before online, so I don't know when I'll muster the courage needed:p. Oh, and maybe discussion, dunno yet.

Well, that was my rant, sorry to bother youWink! (except for one thing: I have a question about how/where I can find a specific type of pictures here, because I didn't find a way to get it done with the search function. Is there a sub-section where such questions can be posted or something?)

hello to each and everyone of you =] - Kagrin Dragoon - 29th February 2012

Nice to meet you. I'm Kagrin, and feel free to leave me a visitor message or a private message whenever you like.

hello to each and everyone of you =] - Gilgamesh - 29th February 2012

LosT89 Wrote:I have a question about how/where I can find a specific type of pictures here, because I didn't find a way to get it done with the search function. Is there a sub-section where such questions can be posted or something?
Best way to find out is to browse about in an image section, and see if there's a thread that suits your desires (in the case of 2D Images, it's pretty big, so look a few pages back.) Otherwise you can ask in Identification & Requests, or ask a moderator of the section you're lookin' in, see if they know.

In any case, welcome.

hello to each and everyone of you =] - vella - 29th February 2012

Welcome, LosT89! No pressure to draw or make futa manipulations or anything at all, so relax.

just hang out and enjoy yourself and if you feel like posting replies in a section or whatever posts you like then go ahead. Just be respectful and polite and everyone will have a good time!

hello to each and everyone of you =] - Xaus-LA1 - 29th February 2012

Welcome to Futanari Palace!

Maybe writing is your forte? Lots of great stories to tickle your fancy in the stories forum.

hello to each and everyone of you =] - LosT89 - 29th February 2012

Thank you =]

hello to each and everyone of you =] - PoXo - 29th February 2012

welcome to FP , have a great time in here.Big Grin

hello to each and everyone of you =] - The Guardian - 1st March 2012

Welcome!

hello to each and everyone of you =] - LosT89 - 1st March 2012

Thanks againBig Grin