Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first impressions is balls

ugh. though i feel this thread is not necessary, i feel obligated to make one. which sucks. i am lazy, yet i feel i must somewhat descriptive. i would normaly be like: i is Vampire Rising, futa rocks, the end. i feel i should offer more. usualy, when i join a place such as this, i am following my friend who has been a member for some time already. forums don't usualy interest me. the last one i was in anyway active on was the aahc. which is dead and i do so miss it. yet, futanari has held my intrest for years so i am ashamed i am just now joining. before i continue, excuse my spelling.

some info on me is ... well, i am from the united states aka: obama's shitter. anything that needs blame placed should be put on the president. therefor, whatever happened, its (insert current president)'s fault. if i say something you find offensive, please don't take it personally. i hate everyone equally. and its not because i am aithiest(though i am). to find utopia, you must kill all humans. i also tend to go off on tangents.

what i like about futanari? well i don't know, i just do. my friend seems to think if you like chicks with dicks, that makes you gay. i am straight or at least think of myself as straight. i like women very much. however, if i had the chance to be with a futa, i would not turn the chance down. does that make me bi? i don't think so. it just makes me differently aroused.

how i got interested was a transition. i like girls. saw some lesbian action, i smiled. lesbians got me into liking toys (such as strap-ons), which got me into futanari. there are not many things i don't like and i am always discovering things i do. for instance, i found out i may be a masochist. went to a strip club and really liked it when my favorite stripper scratched and bruised my neck, arms, chest and legs.

i have read the rules (no questions). i have not yet read the dnp. its on my to do list. i origionaly came here through a link to play the game mission brothel that i seen advertised on fenoxo's blog.

final words: sleep is like sex. i don't get either one as much as i want.
why can't you taste your tongue?
Christians: If evolution is fake, then how did my Charmander become a Charizard?
Are babies natural, or man-made?
There are some weird things about Oblivion. I don't think a Timber wolf could really withstand an axe to the face any better than a regular wolf.
Have you ever notice you never see Jesus and Hitler in the same room at the same time?

Messages In This Thread
first impressions is balls - by Vampire Rising - 6th September 2011, 02:46
first impressions is balls - by Soji Kiss - 6th September 2011, 04:07
first impressions is balls - by Gilgamesh - 6th September 2011, 05:42
first impressions is balls - by Pam - 6th September 2011, 06:29
first impressions is balls - by Vampire Rising - 6th September 2011, 11:45
first impressions is balls - by Tengotsu - 6th September 2011, 19:28
first impressions is balls - by The Guardian - 8th September 2011, 01:14