Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao...

So hi everyone. My name on this forum will be Ahegao...

I'm a futa lover; like many here I like cute anime girls, but I also love to see a fat cock on this girl :9: and I admit I would like to... try "things" with that fat cock... That's probably why one of my hottest fantasy is

. I'll make sure to realize that quickly :9:

I can also say that
If you ask me if I'm gay, I know I'm not, because the only thing that comes naturally to my mind when I see a good looking man is "If I had his pretty face, I could have a different girlfriend every week". I'm only attracted by women and I could not fall in love with a man. I only have VERY strong fantasies involving big cock, and I'll make sure to know how it feels...

I've seen many good things on the pics so i'm already very happy to be here ! Smile

I've heard of this site because of this funny pic found in a pack of futa images downloaded from , but It's no use to go there right now as the site seem to have problems...:o

I live in Western Europe, I've lived in Japan during 1 year as a exchange student.Big Grin It was quite a long time ago but now I'm re-studying this beautiful langage on my own as I would like to go back over there and maybe become a French (and other languages) teaacher.

It is a wonderfull place to live, but what most of you don'y know is that the racism and is extremely present there, against ANY gaijin. And as the economic crisis goes on, they search someone to blame, and of course, exactly like WWI and WWII, the blame is on the foreigners. Any of you interested in this issue, take a look here Sad(

I'm sorry... I've been very long and I've said weird things... :22: I hope I won't be permanantly banned just after my first post...:p

Messages In This Thread
Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - by Ahegao - 15th November 2010, 04:20
Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - by moudoka - 15th November 2010, 04:50
Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - by Beowulf - 15th November 2010, 04:57
Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - by Calintz - 15th November 2010, 05:13
Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - by Ahegao - 15th November 2010, 05:30
Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - by Pam - 15th November 2010, 06:07
Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - by Inverse - 15th November 2010, 08:59
Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - by The Guardian - 15th November 2010, 12:13
Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - by moudoka - 15th November 2010, 12:56
Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - by Gilgamesh - 15th November 2010, 17:00
Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - by Kaede - 15th November 2010, 17:46