Futanari Palace
Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... (/showthread.php?tid=21809)

Pages: 1 2

Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - Ahegao - 15th November 2010

So hi everyone. My name on this forum will be Ahegao...

I'm a futa lover; like many here I like cute anime girls, but I also love to see a fat cock on this girl :9: and I admit I would like to... try "things" with that fat cock... That's probably why one of my hottest fantasy is
. I'll make sure to realize that quickly :9:

I can also say that
If you ask me if I'm gay, I know I'm not, because the only thing that comes naturally to my mind when I see a good looking man is "If I had his pretty face, I could have a different girlfriend every week". I'm only attracted by women and I could not fall in love with a man. I only have VERY strong fantasies involving big cock, and I'll make sure to know how it feels...

I've seen many good things on the pics so i'm already very happy to be here ! Smile

I've heard of this site because of this funny pic found in a pack of futa images downloaded from , but It's no use to go there right now as the site seem to have problems...:o

I live in Western Europe, I've lived in Japan during 1 year as a exchange student.Big Grin It was quite a long time ago but now I'm re-studying this beautiful langage on my own as I would like to go back over there and maybe become a French (and other languages) teaacher.

It is a wonderfull place to live, but what most of you don'y know is that the racism and is extremely present there, against ANY gaijin. And as the economic crisis goes on, they search someone to blame, and of course, exactly like WWI and WWII, the blame is on the foreigners. Any of you interested in this issue, take a look here Sad(

I'm sorry... I've been very long and I've said weird things... :22: I hope I won't be permanantly banned just after my first post...:p

Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - moudoka - 15th November 2010

Well, welcome, I think. Your last bit of your post kinda left my scratching my head. I don't think foreigners were responsible for what Japan did in WWII >_>;;

Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - Beowulf - 15th November 2010

Whats with all those Spoiler tags?
kids these days....well welcome anyways dude youre gonna fit in just fine....

Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - Calintz - 15th November 2010

welcome to the palace!

Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - Ahegao - 15th November 2010

Sorry what I meant was that today, Japan blames the gaijin like Germany bamed the Jews, the gypsies, the other nations, etc during WWI and II

Go to Debito's website; the special raporter from UN made a flamming rapport about the situation. Japanese say we commit more crime, we steal they jobs, etc...

Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - Pam - 15th November 2010

welcome to FP

Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - Inverse - 15th November 2010

Welcome to FP. Save the spoilers, you're amongst friends here. If you can't be open on FP~ I don't think you could be open anywhere else honestly. This is the kind of forum that can have multiple page discussions on precum and circumcision. I think you're going to be okay with talking about your desire to give head~ <3

As far as the whole xenophobia Japan has with the world, like all racism~ time is what will be needed for healing. The world loves Japan, one day~ maybe they will become aware of this. People care for the other, but some confuse pride for love. Sometimes excluding others is a way of retaining that pride, that love for oneself. To sustain it, and keep it alive. Families do this all the time. Excluding others, in a non-aggressive manners in order to continue rituals and preserve things that keep their identity together. Japan has faced many things that threaten their social structure.

The outside world has taken their world and turned it inside out more than once, it's hard to fault them for being afraid of it happening again. I am hispanic, and many of the older generation of the people I grew up with face a threat of the loss of their language. Their children no longer speak Spanish and refuse to learn about their history. Their past may be forgotten and they irrationally resist the influence of the western world, going so far as to disrespect it in passive ways.

Then again, I don't really know the history or the future of Japan. I just would like to think I understand people, and though I don't support the attitudes some may have against foreigners, I can say that I understand how it may feel and I await the time I won't need to.

Great name by the way. <3

Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - The Guardian - 15th November 2010

Welcome to FP!

Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - moudoka - 15th November 2010

Ah, I see what you mean there Ahegao. I personally love the Japanese culture, and of course, anime. It's sad when people judge others by their skin color or appearance when we're all the same on the inside. I'm American, and hear plenty of the typical insults and slurs cast my way, just when they find out I'm American. People tend no to care that my family lineage is German, or even bother to find out who I am and what I'm about.

I believe one day, we'll all wake up, and realize we have far more to give each other in love, rather than hate.

Hi everyone... I'm Ahegao... - Gilgamesh - 15th November 2010

MOD NOTE Do note that we do have some Japanese members, so please treat them with the same respect as members from any other nationality.

In any case, welcome.