Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The name's James and I'm new here.

First a few details. My interests are many and varied, but I'll list the main ones. Hentai both anime and manga, fantasy sci-fi and horror books and movies, pretty much all console games, dirty adult humor and slapstick comedy, and pointing and laughing at idiots and making fun of them. I've also dabbled a little in making my own smilies and animations and minor cleanups in hentai pics. Also I play Runescape and I'm known there as drifter_1345 so if you see me on drop me a line.

I'm a pretty big fan of futa so the folks at EZManga recommended I sign up here. I'm also a member of Hentai BBS and Don't Stick That There forums. At the first I'm known as hammer (my affectionate nickname given me by my cousin Craig 'cause I liked MC Hammer while he lasted). The second I'm known as jackpot and the third bad_influence.

I'd like to let everyone know now that my posts may be random and far in between. I'm applying for disability for OCD and some other problems and there are weeks when I spend a lot of time in the road. I'm not a freeloader and as a gesture of good faith I'm uploading my uncensored futa zip pack which has over 300 uncensored pics.

Thanks for having me everyone!Smile

Messages In This Thread
The name's James and I'm new here. - by the_collector - 26th December 2009, 06:11
The name's James and I'm new here. - by Brian - 26th December 2009, 06:19
The name's James and I'm new here. - by the_collector - 26th December 2009, 06:28
The name's James and I'm new here. - by Kaede - 26th December 2009, 06:33
The name's James and I'm new here. - by Gilgamesh - 26th December 2009, 06:55
The name's James and I'm new here. - by Balkazzaar - 26th December 2009, 07:00
The name's James and I'm new here. - by Theromen - 26th December 2009, 07:57
The name's James and I'm new here. - by blackshark - 26th December 2009, 09:06
The name's James and I'm new here. - by Shish - 26th December 2009, 17:01
The name's James and I'm new here. - by The Guardian - 26th December 2009, 17:37
The name's James and I'm new here. - by alarmguy - 26th December 2009, 19:08