Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here-
Hello, my fellow futa friends, I look foreward to getting to know all of you in the coming months. I am looking not only for people to generally chat with about this wonderful section of anime bliss, but also to find common minds of all sexual, political, and religious orentations.

I have been a Futanari fan for years and years. I remember when I first stubled across My first futa pic, and my brain tried to slowly wrap itself around this idea. It became so obessive. I'd come home from work everyday and try to find more. More. More.

I found old standards of course. Behind moon, doung winger, Jaxstraw, and many of the japanese sites, whos language was unknown, but slowly I learned the symbology. I am eagerly awaiting my first encounter with a Futa in any fantasy. I do fantasize often.

So come one, come all. Cum alot.

Magus Josh.~^(^~

Messages In This Thread
Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - by JoshuaMagus - 29th August 2008, 02:05
Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - by Rafael367 - 30th August 2008, 06:51
Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - by The Guardian - 4th September 2008, 03:34
Hello to all- rp and futa fanatic here- - by UberWezzel - 4th September 2008, 09:46