Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! Down here!

Hmm? Tongueyong1:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)
KitsuneMimi Wrote:Hmm? Tongueyong1:

Oooooooooooooh come on KitsuneMimi, you KNOW you WANT to!! Tongueyong26:
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic74463_1.gif]Futanrai Goddess[/SIGPIC]

I don't follow but something tells me it is something I want to do. Tongueyong3:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
KitsuneMimi Wrote:I don't follow but something tells me it is something I want to do. Tongueyong3:

See I knew that you would! Now, shall the three of us have a lil fun then?... Tongueyong32:

Mmm... Tongueyong26:

KitsuneMimi Wrote:Mmm... Tongueyong26:

Wonderful, well just waiting on Yuki then... Tongueyong33:

BTW: Yuki has three cute pics of herself posted up, my favorite is the first one! Those eyes... *melts* :wee(158):Tongueyong16:
https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthrea...ost1090623

I's short but a big gurl. X3

"I do enjoy halfling sex. It's kinda like being with a very eager and skilled oppai lolicon." ~ Anonymous

Well, I like it!! Oooooh, KitsuneMimi she's back now!! Tongueyong2:

You're so cheerful Tongueyong33:

When does the pouncing begin hehe

Pouncing? You'd pounce me flat! I'm so fragile! Fra-gee-lay! Sex, though... that I can do.

"I do enjoy halfling sex. It's kinda like being with a very eager and skilled oppai lolicon." ~ Anonymous