Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! Down here!

Hello there, everyone! I'm the Halfling Gal, Yuki! You can call me Halfling Gal, HG, Yuki, or... well, anything within reason, really. I'm not that picky. Really. I enjoy roleplaying, talking about games, and just having fun in general. I'm pretty damned short in real life too, but I'm certainly not a halfling! Though sometimes I imagine that would be fun. I also have an obsession with D&D, so if any fellow nerds out there wanna geek out about it, well then, all the better. Don't be shy, say hello! <3

"I do enjoy halfling sex. It's kinda like being with a very eager and skilled oppai lolicon." ~ Anonymous

Hail and Welmet, Halfing Gal!

Let this Goddess be the first to welcome you the our palace!!

[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic74463_1.gif]Futanrai Goddess[/SIGPIC]

Welcome... Yuki? Your name is Snow? Oh I see I'm going to like you already. Tongueyong26:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

Meep! I'm gon' get raped. Well... not raped. Since I probably wouldn't say no...

"I do enjoy halfling sex. It's kinda like being with a very eager and skilled oppai lolicon." ~ Anonymous

Well, I am very SURE that you won't say no to me, my beautiful lil one! Tongueyong20:

I dunno... you's awfully large down thar.

Halfing Gal Wrote:Meep! I'm gon' get raped. Well... not raped. Since I probably wouldn't say no...

DoublecockedFutagirl Wrote:Well, I am very SURE that you won't say no to me, my beautiful lil one! Tongueyong20:

Halfing Gal Wrote:I dunno... you's awfully large down thar.

Tongueyong3:
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!

Brb folks. While I'm gone, why not check out those picture of me I posted? And my rp check thread?

*pounces*
[INDENT]
Quote:Originally Posted by Halfing Gal [Image: viewpost-right.png]
Meep! I'm gon' get raped. Well... not raped. Since I probably wouldn't say no...

Quote:Originally Posted by DoublecockedFutagirl [Image: viewpost-right.png]
Well, I am very SURE that you won't say no to me, my beautiful lil one! Tongueyong20:

Quote:Originally Posted by Halfing Gal [Image: viewpost-right.png]
I dunno... you's awfully large down thar.
KitsuneMimi Wrote:Tongueyong3:
[/INDENT]

Well, perhaps you'd feel more relaxed if KitsuneMimi joined us? Tongueyong21:

P.S. I'll happily look at your pictures in your RPGing folder, sweetie! :15: