Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there~

Poor kkitty Sad

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Sorry ^_^" :015_orz_v2:

Yay! Another magic kitty! *summons green fire into my hands* now we can control this palace with outr power! If that's what you want Of course... Sorry I'm not very good at being anything but submissive..

no sig here

*pounces on Mage and knocks him over into a lewd position*

Tongueyong1:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

*eeps* fooooooxxyyyy!

no sig here
Mage4hire Wrote:*eeps* fooooooxxyyyy!

Yeeeeess? Tongueyong1:

*starts rubbing his crotch against mage's rear*
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!

Are you gonna do this on every intro thread?!

no sig here
Mage4hire Wrote:Are you gonna do this on every intro thread?!

Probably Tongueyong26:

*blushes* But you'll make me all sore...

no sig here

So? I wanna enjoy my trap, and others want to see me enjoying my trap. Big Grin

Plus it probably won't hurt that much when there's lots of warm foxy cum in your butt to make you feel better. Wink