Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there~
Mage4hire Wrote:Wait why haven't I welcomed you yet? *huggles* a fellow Neko my friend *whispers in your ear* but if you try anything with my foxy... *steps back and smiles innocently*

Mhmm no need to worry >3> ~Squeezes you in a hug and tickles you with my long fluffy tail~

Well... I guess it's rude if me to try to keep foxy all to myself... Especially with a cute kitty like you around *purrs and kisses your cheek gently*

no sig here

It's all good ^_^ ~Kisses your nose~ I felt the bond between you two so :3 xP I hope to find me some girlies to play around with Tongueyong33:

Only girlies? Would you even deny a cute trap? *giggles and twirls in my dress*

no sig here

Hmm..well.. I'd end up being a.. "mean" kitty if I let myself to be tempted Tongueyong26:~Giggles and grabs your hand to make you twirl again~ however I thought you were only for the foxy boy ;o

Hey I thought I was the only one who makes naughty foxy faces Tongueyong26:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

Not anymore Tongueyong26: My mood can flip from the bubbly fluffliness to evil and perverted o _ o

Tongueyong15:
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

:141: Now everyone thinks I'm weird ~ lol

I would be more concerned if you wasn't weird Tongueyong27:lol

I'm incurable, Love
You'll inherit it all
Everything that you see
You'll even get my disease
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}