Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Late intro

*bats her lashes as she flashes a soft, disarming smile.. a playful gleam in her eyes* aaaw, but where's the fun in that ?

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark and a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

"Ghaiala...you tease...you're making me want it so much...." Koneko says as her body begins to heat up.

*grins, leaning just a little as she reaches out and taps a fingertip against your nose* there's nothing wrong with a little bit of incentive, is there now?

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark and a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Koneko moves her tongue almost as if she was trying to lick her finger before Ghaiala moved it back. "Well...I guess you're right sweetie. But you wouldn't want to hurt my feelings with dismay now would you?" Koneko says and gives a very cute innocent look.

*withdraws her fingertip just out of the reach of your tongue.. then she grins and lets her nail scrape ever so lightly across its tip.* oh of course not.. that would just be cruel.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Koneko smiles but could not help but fall under the spell that it seemed Ghaiala was tempting her with. "Well, that's good. So how long are you going to make me wait hun?" she asked the temptress.

Well, you KNOW that I love you!!! :8:

"Aww, you're so sweet thanks^^. The feeling is mutual :9:"