Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
*leaps from the shadows shouting "Ya-HA!!!" and prompyly feels terribly embrassed*

Hi I'm a long time lurker but it only seem proper to introduce myself since I've decided to stop being a total lurker and get involved in...things.

I'm a bit of a writer but admittedly maybe not a very good one and I used to RP a lot before I sorta stopped for no reason I can remember. So I'll likely be posting terrible stories from time to time, you've been warned. You've ALL been warned.

I also want to get back into RPing. I tend to do my best characterization during RPing and to be totally honest I miss it.

AND i managed to misprint the title!!! I'm so totally amazing... Wow.

As long as you don't use the word 'anal' for 'anus' or 'ass', you can't be that bad. Just gotta give it a shot and take the advice that people keep giving you.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcmoe!

*see what I did there?*

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Gilgamesh Wrote:As long as you don't use the word 'anal' for 'anus' or 'ass', you can't be that bad. Just gotta give it a shot and take the advice that people keep giving you.

Someone remembers Coco's Fabulous Sexible Story thread I see.

nyarlathotepsama Wrote:I'm a bit of a writer but admittedly maybe not a very good one and I used to RP a lot before I sorta stopped for no reason I can remember. So I'll likely be posting terrible stories from time to time, you've been warned. You've ALL been warned.

No matter how hard you try you'll never be the worst writer to grace the story section. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try, I think everyone should reach their full potential. Just don't be too disappointed when you fall short of achieving "Worst Futa Writer Ever".

Welcome um, Nya! Yes, I'll use the shortened kitty meow for you ^.~

Keep up the writing, would love to see some of your work, you can only get better with practice!

spacefender Wrote:Someone remembers Coco's Fabulous Sexible Story thread I see.
I don't, sounds quite amusing though Big Grin

Yay, I <3 your handle/name. Nyarlathotep is by far my favourite Lovecraftian entity; giving him a Japanese honorific only makes it better. (I'm probably the only one to feel this way, but I thought the description of him at the end of "the Dreamquest of Unknown Kadath" was kinda hot.) I look forward to reading some of your stories! ^^b

Welcome to teh Palace! Smile

Welcome!
An rper huh? I'm always looking for new rp friends. ^_^

Huh, your name reminded me of another version of said Lovecraftian being:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0qIKG9Sc7JUm5oEgsafD...1sjUJygw5Q]

Bad quality, I know, but that be Nyarl. L. H, based on sai lovecraftian character. Welcome to you. ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every