Futanari Palace
*leaps from the shadows shouting "Ya-HA!!!" and prompyly feels terribly embrassed* - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://www.futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: *leaps from the shadows shouting "Ya-HA!!!" and prompyly feels terribly embrassed* (/showthread.php?tid=28399)

*leaps from the shadows shouting "Ya-HA!!!" and prompyly feels terribly embrassed* - nyarlathotepsama - 16th January 2012

Hi I'm a long time lurker but it only seem proper to introduce myself since I've decided to stop being a total lurker and get involved in...things.

I'm a bit of a writer but admittedly maybe not a very good one and I used to RP a lot before I sorta stopped for no reason I can remember. So I'll likely be posting terrible stories from time to time, you've been warned. You've ALL been warned.

I also want to get back into RPing. I tend to do my best characterization during RPing and to be totally honest I miss it.

AND i managed to misprint the title!!! I'm so totally amazing... Wow.

*leaps from the shadows shouting "Ya-HA!!!" and prompyly feels terribly embrassed* - Gilgamesh - 16th January 2012

As long as you don't use the word 'anal' for 'anus' or 'ass', you can't be that bad. Just gotta give it a shot and take the advice that people keep giving you.

In any case, welcome.

*leaps from the shadows shouting "Ya-HA!!!" and prompyly feels terribly embrassed* - vella - 16th January 2012

Welcmoe!

*see what I did there?*

*leaps from the shadows shouting "Ya-HA!!!" and prompyly feels terribly embrassed* - The Guardian - 17th January 2012

Welcome!

*leaps from the shadows shouting "Ya-HA!!!" and prompyly feels terribly embrassed* - Evil Empire - 17th January 2012

Gilgamesh Wrote:As long as you don't use the word 'anal' for 'anus' or 'ass', you can't be that bad. Just gotta give it a shot and take the advice that people keep giving you.

Someone remembers Coco's Fabulous Sexible Story thread I see.

nyarlathotepsama Wrote:I'm a bit of a writer but admittedly maybe not a very good one and I used to RP a lot before I sorta stopped for no reason I can remember. So I'll likely be posting terrible stories from time to time, you've been warned. You've ALL been warned.

No matter how hard you try you'll never be the worst writer to grace the story section. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try, I think everyone should reach their full potential. Just don't be too disappointed when you fall short of achieving "Worst Futa Writer Ever".

*leaps from the shadows shouting "Ya-HA!!!" and prompyly feels terribly embrassed* - Ahleah - 17th January 2012

Welcome um, Nya! Yes, I'll use the shortened kitty meow for you ^.~

Keep up the writing, would love to see some of your work, you can only get better with practice!
spacefender Wrote:Someone remembers Coco's Fabulous Sexible Story thread I see.
I don't, sounds quite amusing though Big Grin

*leaps from the shadows shouting "Ya-HA!!!" and prompyly feels terribly embrassed* - AntiAntagonist - 18th January 2012

Yay, I <3 your handle/name. Nyarlathotep is by far my favourite Lovecraftian entity; giving him a Japanese honorific only makes it better. (I'm probably the only one to feel this way, but I thought the description of him at the end of "the Dreamquest of Unknown Kadath" was kinda hot.) I look forward to reading some of your stories! ^^b

*leaps from the shadows shouting "Ya-HA!!!" and prompyly feels terribly embrassed* - Jerrai - 18th January 2012

Welcome to teh Palace! Smile

*leaps from the shadows shouting "Ya-HA!!!" and prompyly feels terribly embrassed* - username? - 18th January 2012

Welcome!
An rper huh? I'm always looking for new rp friends. ^_^

*leaps from the shadows shouting "Ya-HA!!!" and prompyly feels terribly embrassed* - Olivria Noel - 25th January 2012

Huh, your name reminded me of another version of said Lovecraftian being:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0qIKG9Sc7JUm5oEgsafD...1sjUJygw5Q]

Bad quality, I know, but that be Nyarl. L. H, based on sai lovecraftian character. Welcome to you. ^^