Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nork is New

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Rest assured I shall avoid the stairs. Haven't had much success with them myself. Dastardly things. I spent quite a bit of time last night perusing the threads here. Lots of good stuff!

I first became aware of traps two or three years ago. I had stumbled across wakachan.org and saw a thread about it. And there was an image of Admiral Ackbar shouting "its a trap." Strangely I thought that was hilarious and laughed for a long time. But looking through the images I became very interest in traps. Where I live at we have none, it's a barren wasteland of mundane people and repressed sexuality here.

Don't get too hung up on the terms around here. You'll find people have their own definitions of things and they can be pretty adamant about it. Best to explore a bit, get a feel for the general idea, and keep your own ideas loose. This is the sort of place that rewards those with an open mind. Indulge in it.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Thanks. I'm keeping my mind open and ideas loose. As for the terms I'm beginning to catch on a little.

Hello
Welcome to FP

Well since everyone above me has some explanation of terms. Welcome to FP. The living dictionary of Futa.

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}