Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nork is New

Hello everyone. Obviously I'm a new guy. I'm interested in futa. But I am rather ignorant of every aspect of it. I mean, I know what anime is. And I know what futa is. But it seems there are many names for so many related things. And I wonder if there is ever any difference. For example "trap" or "crossdresser." Beats me. Anyway, I'm here to check things out and enjoy the show, maybe learn a thing or two.

trap: boys who look/dress like girls (google the word bridget)
crossdresser: guys who dress up like girls but you can easily tell that its a dude (female dressing as guys falls under this too)

trust me, you'll understand in no time, I was just like you once....but 1 year in FP you'll be a walking dictionary!

I see. But some traps dress as girls. If you just look like a girl you're a trap. But if you go from that to dressing like one then you're a crossdresser. Am following it right? Let's not even go beyond that into the whole TS thing!

yes correct,
oh and welcome to FP nork

oh! for more hentai terms go http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?428-Hentai-terms-to-learn-(and-possibly-avoid)

Thanks. I'm liking the art work I see here. It's above my artistic skill though. I've tried to draw futa but can't just get it right.

Welcme!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to FP. It's a good community, and people are always willing to help out it seems. Browse around, and you'll feel at home in no time.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Nekos!
I love cats

Welcome, Nork!

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome to the Palace, please watch out for the stairs while you are here, as I for one fall do-!

-falls down the stairs- Dammit! As I for one fall down the-!

-falls down another flight of stairs- Ok I give up, welcome to the palace, don't fap too much, that's my job.