Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone :)

Hey all!

My username is The Master. I'm from the UK and stumbled across this site randomly while searching for delicious trap content on google. It seems like a really nice laid back place here so I may stick around and become a regular member as well as contributing in the DL sections.

Anyway, I'm a Journalism student who is engaged to be married sometime in the next 2 years and I operate a couple of hentai blogs on the blogger platform.

One of which can be found in my signature which is for straight hentai. I have a second blog which is undergoing maintenance but is completely dedicated to traps both real/drawn.

Like I said I hope to get to know the forum and some of you better! Thanks!

welcome to FP, you'll find that we have a rather nice little area with a great many trap fans; so sit back relax, and enjoy your time here...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

nice to see another new face!!! and from the uk!
enjoy your stay!!!!!!

If it moves and shouldn't:

Duck Tape

If doesn't move and it should:

WD40

Hi there ( and lol to trap ^^ )

Hello
Welcome to FP

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to the palace!!

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Greetings and Welcome

Irashaimasen Goshujin-sama. =p

Arm yourselft because noone else here will save you...

Save your tears for the day your pain is far behind... On your feet... Come with me... We are soldiers; Stand or Die!

[Image: Monster_Hunter_Tri___Signature_by_equiLibrium_90.png]
8> Lagiacrus Fangirl <3

In life there are Monster Hunters... and then, there are Futa Monster Hunters!!!

Misdreavous_whisper@yahoo.com