Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Challenger Appears!

sam inserts coin and stares at the challenger.

welcome stranger

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Welcome to FP !

welcome to the forum. enjoy ur stay.

LadyPeorth Wrote:The soft sound of high heels clacking across the tiles of a rather lavish foyer. A figure slowly advances forward, swaying hips side to side slowly, holding a dark violet fan in front of their face. The dark blue cheongsam covers her form as she folds the fan with a bit of a smile, slowly taking a step forward before her eyes widen, her toe hitting a snag in the carpet as her arms flail wildly before she lands face first into the carpet with a thud. Quickly standing, she coughs twice, unfurling the fan with a soft smile.

"Greetings..."

As i spin around in my chair, casually watching you pick yourself off the ground. *accidently closes the FP window*....

*logs back on*...

I get up from my stool and begin to cooly walk towards the spot you are standing, MY toe snags that same cursed carpet and i end up doing a tuck-and-roll into the side of the bar. I emerge from the wreckage with minimal casualties, cough just once, and with a masterful // embarrassed grin and say

"Yo, Welcome, the names Itchy_nugget, and i wish to greet you to this wonderful paradise of Futa Goodness." Big Grin
Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Ah welcome Madam, relax and enjoy the many pleasures of the Palace.

hi, i'm far too lazy to create my own i'm new thread, so i'll do what i always do - hijack others.

hoorah!

drink tea.

hi to you too ironic tea.why not build your own thread?Big Grin

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]