Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Challenger Appears!

The soft sound of high heels clacking across the tiles of a rather lavish foyer. A figure slowly advances forward, swaying hips side to side slowly, holding a dark violet fan in front of their face. The dark blue cheongsam covers her form as she folds the fan with a bit of a smile, slowly taking a step forward before her eyes widen, her toe hitting a snag in the carpet as her arms flail wildly before she lands face first into the carpet with a thud. Quickly standing, she coughs twice, unfurling the fan with a soft smile.

"Greetings..."

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Minizila looks confused... after standing staring like an idiot for what seemed an eternity he decides to speak.

"ehhh.... welcome to the palace"

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Visit our IRC channel #futanaripalace.com @ irc.rizon.net

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

A tiny lady, wearing an orange dress, with an air of dread, appears in the room. She is brushing her hair, and pulling out a large portion of it in each stroke.

In a soft, radient voice, she almost sings(but thankfully, not quite) a "Welcome to the palace."

She then ponders to herself, if anybody will figure out this post.

Welcome to the family............SSBM FTW!!!!Smile)

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
- Joseph Stalin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Made by Minizila just for me. :3

Newcomer: Gardevoir!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
My Furocity Profile

"Welcome to Futanari Palace! Enjoy your stay with us." <3

LadyPeorth Wrote:The soft sound of high heels clacking across the tiles of a rather lavish foyer. A figure slowly advances forward, swaying hips side to side slowly, holding a dark violet fan in front of their face. The dark blue cheongsam covers her form as she folds the fan with a bit of a smile, slowly taking a step forward before her eyes widen, her toe hitting a snag in the carpet as her arms flail wildly before she lands face first into the carpet with a thud. Quickly standing, she coughs twice, unfurling the fan with a soft smile.

"Greetings..."

The sound of his heels striking the marble staircase echos around the cavernous halls and corridors of the place he calls home.As he reaches the bottom of the staircase he bows with ease and the grace of a dancer as smiling says'
Welcome to theFutanari Palace may your stay be long and your absences be short.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to the Palace!!!

-JosiahWink