Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, hehe... Never thought I'd be doing something like this.

Hi Val, welcome to the palace =3

...Wow, I haven't been on here in so long!! :103:Hey to everyone again!!!

ANYWAY, this is Val's thread, so hi Val! And welcome!! I was very apprehensive about joining at first to as I am also straight...but I'm a girl, so it's even odder. Hahaha. Anyway, have fun, it's awesome meeting others who enjoy this fetish!!

Welcome to the forums Val! You'll get the chance to explore your sexuality as much as you're willing to around here... haha. I considered myself straight when I first arrived so many years ago. Not so much any more! But anyway, have fun sweetie.

And welcome back IchigoGirl. Big Grin

[INDENT=3] ~*I love video games!*~[/INDENT]

both male and straight huh?

Hehehehe......

this place changes people.....sometimes for good or for worse.....
I wonder....how long can you last?!
I am very excited to see what you'll do....and become......
Welcome to FP!

Hehehehehe!

Change...change >.> I know I haven't been here that long but I'm still straight :p
Anyway, just be as you like ^-^

Hiya Val!

Nice to have you here at the Palace, don't be shy, most everyone her is super nice and we'd love to hear from you!

:149:
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Heya Val! Smile

Hii Val! Dont be nervous <333

Wow, I do indeed feel welcomed, heh! Thank ya all, and I fully intend to remain as I am, lawl. Sorry to disappoint xP

Regardless, this site is seriously amazing, man. I'm so glad I joined, I really am.

Welcome, try not to chafe. =D